A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Turning your tweet into an art piece!

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Turning your tweet into an art piece!

Postby Onehundredforty » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:00 am

Hi, my name is Natalie and I'm happy to be a part of this forum! A little introduction to me, I live in Stockholm, but am currently in New York writing my master's thesis on the topic of urban agriculture.

I'm actually involved in an art project you guys might like called Onehundredforty. It's basically a service to create unique prints using Twitter. We reached out to font foundries and designers from all over the world to supply the designs and fonts and we've created something I think is really beautiful. Our goal is to make really unique and personal prints to replace the repetitive messages (à la "Keep calm and carry on") that are on a lot of walls today. If you think it sounds cool, it would be great to get some input. We just started on Kickstarter so that we can raise the funds to properly build the platform, so it would mean a lot if you would have a look and share your feedback: http://kck.st/1BNDuP5
Onehundredforty