A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

At my age, I don't have time to tread lightly. Hit me!

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

At my age, I don't have time to tread lightly. Hit me!

Postby llovekennedy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:57 pm

I'm loving this. I need your criticism so I improve. I'm jumping around and painting what I want. No sure all is a grabber, maybe too safe or just pretty. I'm in Impressionism under llovekennedy Hit me, I can take it.
Thanks Lil
5th Gen Texan, Comanche descent, I'm inspired by my Texas heritage & culture. I primarily focus on Texas women, cultural diversity, independence, character & unique colorful personalities. All frames handmade, 3D, acrylics & sealant.
llovekennedy

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: At my age, I don't have time to tread lightly. Hit me!

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:21 pm

llovekennedy wrote: Hit me, I can take it.
Thanks Lil

Lol, Lil. Sometimes we do that. We also hand out band-aid after the punch. :lol: So,
ing them on. One by one, preferably. Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby ehoeveler » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:10 am

Is that lady in your profile picture one of your works?
I like what I see, so far! E
ehoeveler

Postby llovekennedy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:21 am

Yes, she is my latest. It started out a hispanic woman around 1800s with winchester. But as with all of us at times, the original intend changed. During the week I smashed one acrylic nail and had to wear a bandaid, so I gave her a french manicure with bandaid after adding the winchester. Hope the sense of humor came through so you don't think we are all gun-toting reactionaries down here, just part of the culture.

I have about 8 or 10 pieces uploaded. ALL DIFFERENT. Two were dreams my husband had.

Thanks for your reply. Lil
5th Gen Texan, Comanche descent, I'm inspired by my Texas heritage & culture. I primarily focus on Texas women, cultural diversity, independence, character & unique colorful personalities. All frames handmade, 3D, acrylics & sealant.
llovekennedy

Postby llovekennedy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:35 am

Thanks for your reply. I'll add the two that my husband dreamed then I painted. The first is Hope Chest. We hope wars will end but seem to blow in with winds of time. I painted a 1st Cav uniform as my husband was in Vietnam. The second represents the Six flags over Texas Again thanks. Lil

Oh no, just realized I cannot upload. They are on the other computer. They are in Impressionism (like I'm an impressionist..@@!!!). But I will load this morning soon as I can get it. Lil
llovekennedy

Postby ehoeveler » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Wonderful! Bring 'em on. ehoeveler
ehoeveler

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:00 pm

Ilove, Can,t see a picture in this post. But I really like the picture in your profile.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)