A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New Artwork

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

New Artwork

Postby xxbreezy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:47 am

This is my latest Acrylic Painting, 16x20 on canvas. Out of my comfort zone with doing the horse, my second, and a person, my first, but was so wanting to try at least.Not sure how its going to copy over since I'm working with a new camera but will post other artwork if this one copies over ok. The first painting with the pony and Native American is called "Winter Journey" and the other one called is "Freedom". "Winter Journey" is a my rendition of an image sent to me by a friend so cannot take credit for its composition.
Attachments
Winter Journey.jpg
Winter Journey.jpg (7.54 KiB)
Freedom.jpg
Freedom.jpg (3.44 KiB)
xxbreezy

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby BYart » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Linda!!!!
so happy to see you are back with us!!!!!
I'm so glad to see your work, but cannot see it too well due to the image sizes....please can you post a bit larger file size?
Barb

Paint the light... it will come!
BYart

Postby xxbreezy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:24 pm

BYart wrote:Linda!!!!
I'm so glad to see your work, but cannot see it too well due to the image sizes....please can you post a bit larger file size?

Thanks so much Barb!!! Good to be back. Problem is I'm working with a new camera because I
oke my other one and it won't work with the editing program I have. That is the best image right now I can get. Was trial and error just to put those on here.....lol If I can get a better editing program, I will repost.
Linda
xxbreezy

Postby BYart » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 pm

xx
eezy wrote:

Thanks so much Barb!!! Good to be back. Problem is I'm working with a new camera because I
oke my other one and it won't work with the editing program I have. That is the best image right now I can get. Was trial and error just to put those on here.....lol If I can get a better editing program, I will repost.
Linda

LOL! I KNOW how it is with new fangled cameras...still trying to figure mine out that I've had for several months now :oops: .
Anyways...went to your website(nice BTW!) and saw you also belong to FineartAmerica. Saw the painting of the horse there-
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/free ... nnett.html
Hopefully, now others can view it larger as I did!
It's wonderful Linda! You did a great job on the horse, and love the beach scene! Bravo!
Barb

BYart

Postby xxbreezy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 pm

BYart wrote:
xx
eezy wrote:

Linda

LOL! I KNOW how it is with new fangled cameras...still trying to figure mine out that I've had for several months now :oops: .
Anyways...went to your website(nice BTW!) and saw you also belong to FineartAmerica. Saw the painting of the horse there-
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/free ... nnett.html
Hopefully, now others can view it larger as I did!
It's wonderful Linda! You did a great job on the horse, and love the beach scene! Bravo!

thanks Barb I haven't been on my site much but glad you took time to check it out. another artist lead me to Fine Art. I thought about joining there but haven't decided yet. A friend of mine bought my horse painting Freedom almost immediatley after posting it on facebook. Was very grateful and she was most generous. "Winter Journey" is a reproduction so can't sell it as my own just really wanted to paint it. A freind in Ohio sent me the image and I loved it!!
xxbreezy

Postby BYart » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm

:D Congrats on the sale!!!!! WOOHOO! :D
Again, I think you did a great job on it.
I can tell the Winter Journey is also very good, just hard to see due to size.
I have sold a few prints on fineartamerica, but not enough to get too excited about. :lol:
I've thought about facebook, but haven't signed up as of yet.
I am looking forward to more of your wonderful work, so glad you are back! :D
Barb

BYart

Postby oilpainter2247 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Linda Linda where have you been girl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey i like the looks of the paintings here the horse looks great in this ...........and i love the second one as well ..........very nice job ............mike :D
oilpainter2247

Postby xxbreezy » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

oilpainter2247 wrote:Linda Linda where have you been girl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey i like the looks of the paintings here the horse looks great in this ...........and i love the second one as well ..........very nice job ............mike :D

Hey there!!
Been checking in on all of you from time to time. Been working with acrylics on canvas which I LOVE!!! Problem is my new camera won't work with my editing program so trying to come up with a solution. I've just missed everyones input and artwork so trying to get back a little more often. Thanks Mike for checking out my paintings!! Glad you liked them.
Linda
xxbreezy

Good Morning!

Postby Michael Ortega » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am

Hey these new peices look great!
What I lack in talent I more than make up for with enthusiasm!
Michael Ortega

Re: Good Morning!

Postby xxbreezy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 am

Michael Ortega wrote:Hey these new peices look great!

Thanks Micheal...appreciate you taking a peek!! Hopefully can get some larger images for better viewing.
Linda
xxbreezy