A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Light House Water Angel

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Light House Water Angel

Postby southerngirly » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 am

Well I've been playing around with my program some and I decided to combined a painting of mine which is the Water Angel that I created on my computer then I took a free copyright picture of a light house and added in the picture. So, this is what I have named it, the Light house Water Angel. To me she is coming out of the water protecting the lighthouse. Would like your thoughts on it.

Thanks
Kelly
Attachments
lighthouse water angel.jpg
lighthouse water angel.jpg (54.97 KiB)
Last edited by southerngirly on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southerngirly

Postby BAReam » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Kelly... this is much too large for my monitor. Could you downsize it a bit?

all the best... Bruce
BAReam

Postby southerngirly » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Hey Bruce,

Boy was it big and my apoligies. Ok, I shrunk it some and hopefully this one is not to big,

Kelly
southerngirly

Postby Ted » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Wonderful Concept! Love how your imagination was working with the tools to create this image. I would have toned down the smuge tool alittle just in spots to
ing out a softer detail. Also added more violet color to her as she is rising out of the water like the water is falling off of her, with special lighting effects, placed a small boat near the shore for her to dirrect it away from the rocks that might kill the fishermen. Haa Haa -Ill stop love this dirrection it gives the viewer for there imagination to explore. "Fantastic job"
Ted

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby krysta11 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Kelly I love it!
Very modern art. The subject is wonderful too. You are very talented , girl and I am sure soon we will see more of your fantastic works.
Good luck darling!
krysta
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby southerngirly » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm

Thanks so much for the feedback, I am afraid to play around with it for fear of loosing it or messing up LOL. Sounds like a wonderful idea to have the little boat in there as well. I work alot with a warp
ush and need to learn to use the others.
southerngirly