A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

In the anticipation of the fury: 'Booted from eden'

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

In the anticipation of the fury: 'Booted from eden'

Postby KarinPavlic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Hey there! Yet again I'm ready for the fury.

Some already seen the "making of" on this forum etc. but I would realy, realy like to hear you sincere criticques on this piece.

I personaly think that it's the best oil painting that I ever did BUT don't be afraid to hurt my "artistic ego" because it can only help me to become better at it.

So, without futher ado, I give you 60x45 cm oil painting that goes by the title 'Booted from eden: In need of rest':

Bigger image can be seen at http://asingularcreation.com/Gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-7276
Attachments
S_BootedOutOfEden_InNeedOfRest.jpg
S_BootedOutOfEden_InNeedOfRest.jpg (97.58 KiB)
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
KarinPavlic

Gallery: View Gallery

Booted

Postby gnash » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:31 pm

hi, i can see why you like it. it's a pretty powerful image. i'm hoping the color isn't what i see on my monitor - is very dark yellowy color - but good in monochromatic style. good job.
gnash

Postby KarinPavlic » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 am

Hi gnash and thank you for commenting. :)

The colors are actualy soft yellow ochre mixed with titanium white and/or burnt umber. ;)
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
KarinPavlic