A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Quick Self Nudes in Pen

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Quick Self Nudes in Pen

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 am

I did these a while ago. Just some quickie pen sketches. The first four, I was looking at the reflection from my computer monitor. The last two, I looke at the reflection from my window. For the fourth one, I was laying on my bed and I could barely see myself on the monitor. I am still too lazy with hands and feet. Don't mind my ugly watermarks.

I decided to also add my sketch pad and whatever in the drawings.

Simple, fun, and quick sketching of my own naked self. Sometime, I will do one's with clothes on for folding practice.

Enjoy. Say whatever you want.

DrSirDrawsALot

Postby Erika Takacs » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 am

It's a great idea to study nudes. You're always available and it's free! :)
Good job on them.
Erika Takacs

Nudes

Postby Carmelo » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:06 pm

What? No heads? No feet? OK, the sketches are well done for fast ones. Oops, there are feet on the middle sketch, my bad.
Carmelo

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby KarinPavlic » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 am

Nice sketches there. :)
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
KarinPavlic

Postby bergina » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:43 pm

I must have missed something. In your first sketch we see your back sitting in a chair. You mentioned that the first 4 sketches were developed from viewing your reflection in the computer screen. How can you see your back when you are obviously viewing the reflection of your front?
bergina

i see naked people

Postby gnash » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:02 am

great. now i have to imagine naked people at their computers.
too much information.
it's always good to practice drawing. we all need it.
gnash

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:44 am

Well, this is late....

Erika Takacs,

Thank you very much!

Carmelo,

Nope, not much hands and feet. I only added the feets if the refelction of my monitor or window has them showing. On the 4th, I was laying down in front of my monitor (by the way, this is the computer we normally use for the net and ****. It's just in my room). My future self sketches will have heads and feet if they are possibly seen. (I seriously need another model..or some big mirror that shows my feet)

KarinPavlic,

Thank you for the kind comment, too!

Bergina,

When I was sketching, I kept turning my head back to look at the monitor screen (which was a pain in the neck). I don't think I want to do self back sketches again (ouchies to the neck).

gnash,

as the other reply I made to someone, we are normally not on this computer (not since we got the new one anyway). I only used the monitor for reflection (and well, a few times, I have went on to this computer I am using while naked when no one is home...Gosh...I did that last Friday! Oh look! Too much information!)
DrSirDrawsALot