A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

__

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

__

Postby vytenis » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 pm

__
Last edited by vytenis on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
vytenis

Postby Erika Takacs » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:19 pm

Hey Vy, this is a great image, I like way you lift your hands, like a blind man who needs to be led. The shadows on the right side are very nice. But I would really prefer this pic in portrait orientation rather then landscape. Any chance of cropping most of the left side? It might look stronger. But knowing you everything you do a certain way is for a good reason. Still searching but getting close! I'd like to see more.
Erika Takacs

Postby DLKeur » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Interesting. Dark and impending. Not sure what to think. It's good, but it creates a question mark in my mind.
DLKeur

Postby ehoeveler » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:12 pm

I know what you mean. E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby gfitz » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:15 pm

I agree with Erica about portrait VS landscape. To me, the raised hands look more like they're about to use a keyboard, though. The image as a whole is great!
gfitz

composition

Postby PRSphoto » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:36 pm

The problem with this composition is not whether it is portrait or landscape, but rather that the subject is centered in the frame. Also, the hands have a finger or two cut off by the bottom border. I rather like the darkness of this image and hope you can make some adjustments to improve this interesting image. Think about the rule of thirds, try placing the subject off center and make sure all important elements are full visible in the frame.
PRSphoto

Gallery: View Gallery

Return to I Am Ready For The Fury