A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

hello and ready

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

hello and ready

Postby camerashy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:03 pm

just looking for thew fury of feedback thats all.
Attachments
deadman in desert.jpg
image of deadman dragged in desert. while traveling thru Mexico. Nuevo Loredo territory. crazy stuff there all the time. Weston took a photo once one so??? its beautiful or repulsive or both? I added dried flowers and dragonfly wings on the neg later.
deadman in desert.jpg (82.98 KiB)
camerashy

Postby Sean » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:18 pm

I like it. The medium works well with the content. I hope that this hangs in a gallery at some point, if it hasn't already. Sorry, no fury from me. I have nothing bad to say about this one.
Buy the boat!
Sean

Postby saphyre » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:36 pm

I have to say that the picture itself is good. Sort of peaceful but when you know that the boy was dragged in the desert it
ings more morbid feelings. Overall I think that the effect of peace and turmoil once you know the story would make it a great for a gallery.
In this world hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispels hate. This is the law, ancient and inexhaustable. ~the Dhammapada
saphyre

Gallery: View Gallery

Life

Postby Michaelblade » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:13 am

A part of life.Could be a young Gay Man sleeping on the beach in Laguna back in the early 60's.The flowers.That's just what I think of because I grew up here in Laguna.Although I like women,many of my friends have been G & L.I look into peoples' souls and this picture makes a profound impression on me.
The Real Blade
Michaelblade