A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby LookBacktoFour » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Last edited by LookBacktoFour on Sat May 07, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
LookBacktoFour

Re: I Call This One "Reverse Ice Cream Sandwich"

Postby jenn_iam » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Entertaining... is this done??? you posted in Work in Progress, are you still working on it?
I would expect to see the fella's hands on the girls sides, if looking proportionately to his body length, and to the waist width of the girls.
Watch the fold lines in his shorts... straight lines imply 'flat' vs. legs and groin being round. maybe also some shadow of tone to the inner pant leg, similarly to what you did with the shadow on the girls forms. Good application of highlights (shine) and shadow to most everything.. I would add a bit to the water.
May your world be painted in the Brightest of colors!

Jennifer Erin
-Artist/Illustrator / Film/Media Designer & SFX MakeUp / Storyboard Artist
(All mediums; Conceptual Design, Costume Creation, to Application)
jenn_iam

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: I Call This One "Reverse Ice Cream Sandwich"

Postby Singular » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Moved to the critique forum since you are asking for feedback. Overall a nice job. In addition to what Jenn said, I will be picky and say that your lines in certain areas could be cleaner, especially where there is a curve. You have to really be patient and make sure that the curves on the female anatomy are precise and clean. Will just take a bit more of your time, but not rushing through it will make a difference.

Nice work though!
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to I Am Ready For The Fury