A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Spray Paint Art - Earth and Moon

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby BrooksSprayArt » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Spray Paint Art-
This is one of my many paintings I've done using spray paint and spray paint art techniques. Check out how I did it on my youtube and feel free to leave any feedback on the art or on my videos and how to make them better.
Attachments
BrooksSprayArt

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Spray Paint Art - Earth and Moon

Postby CarlOwen » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:01 am

Wow! Absolutely fascinating. I don't think I could do this in a million years. So, I have no way to make any suggestions about how you could improve. Only thing I can say is thank you for sharing.
CarlOwen

Postby BrooksSprayArt » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:23 am

CarlOwen wrote:Wow! Absolutely fascinating. I don't think I could do this in a million years. So, I have no way to make any suggestions about how you could improve. Only thing I can say is thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much!!
BrooksSprayArt

Postby anjaliart » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 pm

it's really fun to paint planets using spray paint art techniques. You would need black and white and some colors, just a few will do. Order your colors from light to dark starting with white and ending with black. There is no right and wrong. Different orders of colors will create different planets. Spray light layers of each color onto the same place and then brush some newspaper across them to create a texture. Then all you need to do is cover it up with a bowl or plate and spray black paint around it to make it into a planet. Take your plate off when you've finished surrounding it and then add a little black to your planet to shade it. And you've created a spray paint art planet that way! You can spray paint on paper, prepared canvas, guitars, skateboards, cars and so much more.

http://spraypaintartsecrets.com/spray-paint-lessons-earth-rise/
anjaliart

Postby ehoeveler » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Thank You, Angali! Very Helpful. I love the creamsicle-colored light around Planet Earth...beautiful. Thank You, E
ehoeveler