A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

What type of objects should I do/add to my art

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

Does it look good?

Yes
60%
Could be better
No votes
Its okay
No votes
Needs more detail
40%
Not really
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: What type of objects should I do/add to my art

Postby Singular » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm

I like your work. A couple of my favorites are Inner Warmth and Energy Within. I like the ones with a landscape and animal in the foreground. They are well done.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: What type of objects should I do/add to my art

Postby Haleyo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Something about the horizontal lines and bright colors reminds me of doodling in class, probably because at first glance it looks like it's on lined paper.
That vortex-like pattern in the middle of the bird's back is a interesting moment. The surreal qualities give it a dark feel even though the colors are vibrant. You've definitely created a mood.
Some of the things you've done with manipulating space are really interesting. The composition could be improved if the bird and skull weren't on the same plane, since most of the energy and attention is competing in the one area. You could still create a strong link between the bird figure and the skull if you used the directional force of the lines in your work to tie them together.
Haleyo

Return to Be Gentle