A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Water Angels

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

Water Angels

Postby southerngirly » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here and I am just starting to paint on my computer. As of 2 months ago I started giving it a go. I like to paint angels and faces. I am showing the very first one I attempted on my computer and I usually draw them all out with my mouse. I am still learning how to use my program and lord help me with that LOL. Hope everyone enjoys the painting.

Thanks
Kelly
Attachments
water angels.jpg
Water Angels
water angels.jpg (152.01 KiB)
southerngirly

Postby krysta11 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:24 pm

I love your painting very much. It is also touching my heart. We need water angels to protect us especially children from drawning. I think you are doing very well with your paintings.
All the best
Krysta
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Thank you

Postby southerngirly » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for you nice comment, I think they inspired me to paint them :D
southerngirly

Postby knapp » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Dolphins. I see an angel whose form is made of dolphins.
knapp

Dolphins

Postby southerngirly » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Really, how cool, I don't see any dolphins but I guess the elusion of the painting could look like there are some of dolphins
southerngirly

Postby krysta11 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:35 am

southerngirly,
knapp is right. I also can see dolphins in your work. The big angels wings look like dolphins. The head is also shaped like dolphins head. Actually I can see more dolphins in the water. Dolphins are so beautiful and inteligent mamals, that deserved to be called "Water angels". Very nice,artistic work.
All the best girly Kelly!
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Postby southerngirly » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:13 am

Oh my goodness! I wished I could see them, hope it looks ok lol. Thanks for the comments
southerngirly

Postby XELain » Tue May 20, 2008 8:49 am

8) Wow, firstly, welcome and am glad you're here! Now this is a beautiful mouse drawing!! I wish I did mouse drawings as excellent as you-I am nowhere near your talents. :( How long did this take you to make this gorgeous drawing? Awesome and I am awestruck :!: :)
Oh, I just realized that your drawing is water related and you definitely should enter the contest this month, because the theme is "Water". Just check the thread that states, Monthly contest!! I think it's in there. LOL You just might be one of the finalists!! :)
Classic fibers,
ing its slate
Thirst my journey's roam. . .

Darkened light, a candle's plate
Creative image is sewn
4-11-08
XELain
XELain

Postby oilpainter2247 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Kelly this looks very nice ,,keep them comeing

you got some very nice color in this , hope to see more work from you soon .have a nice day .mike
oilpainter2247

Postby francesbyrne » Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am

Very beautiful!
francesbyrne

Postby southerngirly » Mon May 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the nice comments on the Water Angels, the funny thing about drawing with my mouse is sometimes I can do a drawing in 15-20 minutes other times I can sit for hours and get nothing out of it. I think this one took about 20 minutes or so. I know it's not all that great but I just started drawing with a mouse in Febuary for the first time.
southerngirly