A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Logo for school

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

Logo for school

Postby Fubb1 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Hello all, I am going into my first year of highschool and the magnet I am going to is brand new, (this is the first year) so the school is holding a contest for all students to decide what logo will be used to represent this new program. I have decided to enter the contest and have included 4 of my very messy sketches below. It would be great if everyone could give me their opinion on the sketches as well as any advice and/or constructive criticism you may have. For your information, this magnet is a STEAM magnet. Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math and Taft is the residential/regular school.

Cheers!
-Fubb1 :)

P.S. I know the sketches are ugly and messy right now :P
Attachments
Fubb1

Re: Logo for school

Postby Singular » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:24 am

The actual design of the 4 logos is very good. The sketches, however, are in need of work. Make them as clean as possible. Now that you have the rough sketches, do them over and make them perfect. You might want to use ink after a very light pencil, if you feel comfortable with ink. If not, pencil is fine. Just make sure the lines are clean.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Logo for school

Postby Jwalk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 am

If I had to pick I would go with the third one.

Make sure you sharpen up your patience and take your time to make the final real nice.
Jwalk