A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Just want some feedback

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

Just want some feedback

Postby novitrez » Tue May 03, 2016 2:58 am

Im new to this site. I have been listing my art on my own site and ebay, have not listed any thing really in a couple of years. I sold 12 paintings online in a short period of time and was blown away that I sold them so fast when there are so many artist with art for sale on ebay. I guess after not doing anything for a few years was it just luck or is my art good. Would just ]ike some honest opions thank you Mary The 1st Is Lost Soul Tombstone ( I have like a series of these paintings because the 1st two I sold people wanted more like it, the second is A Old Country Church the 3rd is Summer Blossoms The 4th is Early Bird Catches The Worm I paint alot of different things and sketch with pencil and pen the 5th Faux Faces of Bianca is done in pen
Attachments
novitrez

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Just want some feedback

Postby WhiteTara » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:51 pm

I like the violets
WhiteTara

Re: Just want some feedback

Postby mschack » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:37 pm

I like your use of colours and shapes. I have always liked that sort of sketchy style and find that it seems to make the work more dramatic even mysterious. I would suggest removing the text, such as "lost soul", as I think naming the work is enough to convey the theme, but that is just my personal pref.
mschack

Gallery: View Gallery