A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby lopezlago » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi all!, thanks for receive me in this community.

My name is Fernando, born and raised in Chile. I didn't have an artist's influence but had a strong motorcycling passion, thanks to my grandpa. He was a known biker in the town and introduced me to the motorcycles, like all his sons and grandchildren (a lot of people). As a kid I lived on my bicycle, clipping a trading card, or cards, onto the frame to clap against the spokes of my bike was my deep-throated muffler. Well, can you see: I really like the bikes...

I lived in Spain in the 80's, relocating to Santiago de Chile in the late 90's. After a lot of Hondas, I bought my first Harley and I fell in love with the chrome reflex. I began to see things from a different perspective and I started pursuing a way to reveal this feeling at that time. I took again the pencil in order to try to capture this feeling in the chrome covers of my Harley. I’ve used a variety of mediums such water colors, oil and finally acrylic on canvas and air brush. Can you see I like the art too...

I expect that my search for a good chrome reflex will be a fine experience for the viewers, but I also expect that this searching never ends, and I hope your help and patience.

lopezlago
lopezlago

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Newbie

Postby Singular » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to ASC. I look forward to seeing your art.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby jannatul18 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:40 am

Hello Fernando,
Its a great pleasure to meet with you here. Me also new here but I am really having good time here and hope the same for you.
jannatul18

Postby lopezlago » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 am

Thanks!
lopezlago