A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New~

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

New~

Postby DarlingMionette » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 am

Hello :D I'm new as of yesterday, so I'm still trying to get my bearings around here. Most people either call me Darling, or Mio, either will do. I'm 28, Female, currently living in El Paso, TX (though I'm not native - I'm an Oregonian at heart!). I'm currently working as a freelance artist (I live off my commission work), and I also do volunteer work at an elementary and work with the Girl Scouts as a troop leader. I don't have nearly as much free-time as you'd think, but I spend every minute of it working on my art and trying to improve :3 (I also like to write but that's kind of irrelevant here..)

I got started in art very young, both my sister and my father are artists, my step-mother is a professional photographer, so art is just part of my family on a daily basis. I can't say I really got serious about art though until December 2009 when I finally decided that I was tired of not really improving, and I was going to change my attitude to strive to become better. Since then I'm happy to say that I've made great leaps and bounds in my artwork in a very short period of time <3 I've mostly been active on DeviantART up until now, but I decided it'd be good to join other places and get more exposure (exposure is never bad right?) so here I am.... slowly uploading artwork from the past year a few pieces at a time (because I don't want to spam the galleries all at once D: )

So.. yah. I'm here. Hello! I'm a pretty friendly/helpful person, so don't be afraid to stop by and say hi :D
DarlingMionette

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: New~

Postby Singular » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Mio,

welcome to ASC. It's great to meet you. I love your work and look forward to seeing you around here more.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: New~

Postby DarlingMionette » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 pm

:D Thank you Joe!
DarlingMionette