A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hello from Hot Phoenix!

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from Hot Phoenix!

Postby ARTPROF » Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Just another Phoenix artist here. Ran across this forum and started looking around. I am a local art professor doing mainly large acrylic abstract paintings and public art. I am showing at Willow House Gallery for next First Friday event and the month of June, also have some paintings being exhibited through City of Gilbert, AZ Cultural Arts Department at a li
ary, and just completed a Public Art project for City of Phoenix at Encanto Park where I installed 3 large fish sculptures on a small island. I teach at a local university, having fun getting paid to do art. Seems like a good forum...good luck. Ron

Check out some of my work on (Ron Floyd) www.phoenixartspace.com new site covering local Phoenix art scene......... and my personal site www.ronaldfloyd.com
Last edited by ARTPROF on Mon May 22, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARTPROF

Postby Singular » Mon May 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Hello Artprof, welcome to A Singular Creation. I would love to check out your art, but I don't know your name. The link you provided takes you to their home page.

Best Regards,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Artprof nice work

Postby tsarts » Mon May 22, 2006 3:05 pm

Art prof,
Nice work, but I had to do some figuring to find your work. I found your first name only in you post above, and went to the link for the Phoenix site and had to look for the only Ron and then found a link to your web site.

Please post your url to your site in this thread so everyone can take an easy to find look. But all the same nice work!
Tary
Tary Socha Contemporary paintings and jewelry design
tsarts

Postby ARTPROF » Mon May 22, 2006 3:25 pm

Sorry about the name thing, moving too fast in too many directions. Thanks for digging to find me. I edited my post. Thanks for the heads up. Ron
ARTPROF

Postby Parabola » Wed May 24, 2006 2:17 am

G'day Ron :)
Parabola