A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

~Sigh~

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

~Sigh~

Postby Satanta » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I wish I had found this place sooner. Am a member on several site tho I noe only participate on one othe photo/art site as the mentality of people on most seems to be sub par.

Nice set up here and easy on the eyes. Quick review shows some great artists-now I can have my skills tsted and learn something as well.

Quick note-as I participate over time some will notice my spelling might be odd. It is not misspelling per se but if you look carefully you will notice I sometimes hit one key over to the left or right... [example iff I spell the word 'He;;o" and you look one key over it is apparent I meant "Hello".

These are called 'Satantaisms' [Satanta means 'White Bear' BTW]] and aer caused by three things Not knowing how to type without looking at the keys, bad eyes and a mild stroke so my noggin does not transpose the letters sorrectly at times.

Seriously, I am not retarded-insane perhaps, metal, definately but not retarded.
Here is the link to the main page of my site. The "Who I Am" button tells an interesting story about me but do not feel sorry for me as I do not.

http://www.wbvartography.com/docs/start_of_trails.htm

So how is this for a first post and to all that bother reading "He;;o!" :)
Satanta

Gallery: View Gallery

Welcome

Postby rrsum » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Welcome Satanta,
That's a pretty incredible story you have. Humbling to read to say the very least. You also have some pretty incredible images on your site.
I've only been here a short while myself. I think you'll find a lot of friendly, talented people here. All willing to encourage, inspire and teach!
Rich Summers
rrsum

Postby Singular » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Satanta,
Welcome to ASC. That is a great story you have. It's nice to have you with us. i hope you enjoy your time here.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Satanta » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm

I have been enjoying looking around so far. Easy place to get lost on but that's a good time-eater. Working on uploading some galleries but upload error-I read the site helf forum and it might be a server error/lag so will try today but later-I just got up. :zzz:
Satanta

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Satanta, that's an incredible story, you really are a survivor. Welcome aboard, hope you'll like it here. I love your artography, you have some powerful stuff in your gallery. I thought some of the best were Rambling Targets and The Hidden Man. Keep up the good work, all the best, Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby Satanta » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks you Erica. "Rambling Targets" is part of a series called "The Wanderer". "Enter the Keep" and "Wastelands" [IIRC-where the lone man is walking on the blue desert with lighted staff]] are part of it.

"Hidden Man" was just out of boredom with some self-dine images.

So far it has been really nice-staff is great and the art is spectacular.
Satanta

Postby demac » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:06 pm

You have found the right site for positivity, I love your work you have a unique mind and imagination. I like it

and we are all mental and weird in our own ways, so don't worry about it I never have..lol

Glad you joined the family of Singular.

xx De
demac

Return to New Member Introductions