A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Oops! I forgot this part!

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Oops! I forgot this part!

Postby swftfox » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:17 am

Yeah, I am new here and I posted several samples from several of my galleries. Still got three to put images in I think. I won many contest with my photography when I was young but was never encouraged to keep up with it. With the advent of digital photography, I bought a modest Canon 1S Powershot to take eBay pictures with. I played around with it during the 4th of July and enjoyed a couple of the pictures so much (see Purple Rain in my Firestorm album) that I got seriously back into it. Now my work is listed on Amazon and people are buying it! Not rich yet but it is going the right direction! I also etch glass. From shot glasses to skyscrapers. You can visit my site at www.slikcreationsinc.com and design your own glasses right there! I would love to hear from you and I hope you will drop by my albums or galleries and let me know what you think. I also have three images in the fiery red showdown and would not have my feelings hurt if you voted for any of them. Night Journey, Infinite Crimson and Unsettled are the titles! Let me hear from you!
swftfox

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 am

Hi David,
Welcome to ASC. I see you have done a great job creating your gallery albums. I like your work and look forward to seeing more. Good luck with the glass etching business. Sounds promising.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:36 am

Welcome, David! Your etching is quality work, very nice. From your gallery I likedd the black and white and sepia photos th emost.
Erika Takacs

Postby KarinPavlic » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 am

Hey there and welcome! :)
Shall check your work soon.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
KarinPavlic