A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

dear art world

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

dear art world

Postby adelline » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 pm

hello. i am emma and am a recent graduate from the university of the arts located in philly. i like to dabble in printmaking, bookarts, and stories. if anyone knows of upcoming shows, visiting the area, or want to just say hello, feel free to email me. i believe this site has my info. i hope it does anyways.
adelline

Postby NanMac » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:24 am

Well hello there, Emma. Welcome The more the merrier. What is bookarts? The same thing as bookmaking? Do you write stories?
NanMac

Re: dear art world

Postby the_pm » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:39 am

hello. i am emma and am a recent graduate from the university of the arts located in philly. i like to dabble in printmaking, bookarts, and stories. if anyone knows of upcoming shows, visiting the area, or want to just say hello, feel free to email me. i believe this site has my info. i hope it does anyways.

Welcome emma :)

Just for your information, people will be able to email you or send you private messages using the buttons in your profile and under each of your posts. Your email address will not be visible. This is to prevent it from being harvested by spammers. Thanks for joining us!
the_pm

Postby adelline » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:35 pm

book arts seems to be (at least for me) using the book, whether it is found, hand made by you or someone else and turning it into artwork. I make artist books as well as blank journals and stories, although my writing is more scattered and stream of consciousness, and less story telling. if you are a writer, i'd love to collaborate on something.. possibly..
oh, and thanks for the info about the email info!
adelline

Postby dallen88 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:34 am

Hi Emma,

Your work sounds very interesting. Is there a website where we can see some of your books?
DAViD M. ALLeN
david-m-allen.net
dallen88

Gallery: View Gallery