A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Alan Premel's Intelligence Art & Spy Comics
Welcome to Alan Premel's Intelligence Art and Spy Comics. I specialize in doing fine art for the U.S. Intelligence Community and U.S. Military. I combined my passion for Intelligence, terrorism, and national security together with military service. I do fine art for members of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The majority of my clients are executives and retirees and I focus a great deal of my attention to giving back and doing personalized service pieces for veterans of past foreign wars as well as doing customized (surprise) pieces for wounded warriors and disabled vets per year. I have two comic strips for the Intelligence community entitled 'Langley Six' and 'Godspy' as well as two comic strips I formerly used to do under the pseudonym, the Covert Comic. My real passion and love is my 'Patches and Cinders' comic strip which I will be re-releasing after shutting it down for over 6 years already. I look forward to creating and injecting humor into whatever works I am involved in from illustrating children's books to the 20-50 political cartoons I do per year as the clandestine comic or to just being the cartoonist to a children and family friendly comic strip 'Patches and Cinders'. I do personalized intelligence art for friends and former colleagues who are transitioning from the spy world into domestic life as authors and usually present their comics to them at their book releases or special spy events. I have zero training in graphic arts and digital computer graphics so I do everything free hand. While digital seems to be the way to go I pride myself on my freehand and do everything old school as Charles Schultz were still illustrating today. My circles aren't always precisely circular but I take a lot of pride in problem solving and raw talent that free hand leaves you with. I have made a name for myself with doing black and white pen and ink comics, however, if I use any color at all it is all done by copic markers.
alanpremel

Blog: View Blog (5)

Archives

- August 2013
Space City Con Houston
   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

+ July 2013
+ May 2013

Search Blogs

Drawing Star Wars

Permanent Linkby alanpremel on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm

It's been some time since I have done any star wars art, in fact, years. However, the first week in August I will be presenting two customized star wars comics to two deserving members of the 501st legion. The amount of charity and outreach that these two individuals have done is impressive and I am excited and honored to be doing two customized pieces inking them with other star wars characters. Just a small token of appreciation to say thank you to the people who are always in children's hospitals and in charities helping children and those less fortunate. Will be great to give something back to them as a way to say thankyou. I will be presenting both at this years, 2013 Space City Con in Houston Texas Aug 2nd-4th.

0 Comments Viewed 321 times