Marv and dog
   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:46 pm

+ November 2013
+ September 2013
+ June 2013
+ April 2013

Search Blogs

Permanent Linkby jnbrownlee on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 am

I haven't been here for awhile. I knew writing every day or even week was going to be tough for me. I've been working on a watercolor of red and white poppies. It is going well. I thought I was more of an abstract/impressionistic painter, but I seem to like painting realism with lots of depth and color. This suprises me, because usually I think, "Well if you want to make it look just like it is then take a photo." I admire the skill of painters who can actually make it look like a photo, I just didn't think I would go in that direction. Recently I've applied to teach a 5th grade class on the Apache Reservation. It means a big move, getting rid of a lot of extra stuff, and rebalancing myself in new surroundings. I feel excited and wary. I think it would be fun/interesting/exciting to paint the indian children. They have beautiful skin and eyes. Anyway, that is all I have for now. I wil try to get back to this sooner next time.

1 Comment Viewed 1368 times

RE: Absent

Permanent Linkby juliyaluis on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:53 am

Preparing is a liberal idea, it insinuates each one of the experience in which people can think about something. Course insinuates the intentional cheering of learning. Online Assignment Help
Blog: View Blog (0)