A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

448Total Entries
30Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry
Artwork by lora_ine on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 am
A work of art, artwork, art piece, piece of art or art object is an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation. Apart from "work of art", which may be used of any work regarded as art in its widest sense, including works from literature and music, these terms apply principally to tangible, portable forms of visual art:

An example of fine art, such as a painting or sculpture
An object that has been designed specifically for its aesthetic appeal, such as a piece of jewelry
An object that has been designed for aesthetic appeal as well as functional purpose, as in interior design and much folk art
An object created for principally or entirely functional, religious or other non-aesthetic reasons which has come to be appreciated as art (often later, and/or by cultural outsiders)
A non-ephemeral photograph, film or visual computer program, such as a video game or computer animation
A work of installation art or conceptual art.

I just came through a great website...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 138 times
Feed Recent Blog Entries
A place to get an essay by GroverChang on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 am
Recently I thought about various sites that provides help with writing essay. I still can't figure which is the best one? Or maybe there a re a few such sites? I need to purchase...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2 times
Perfect custom paper by paulminton on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 am
When you study at college, you've got to write a lot of quality essays to keep your grades on the high level. Sometimes, you just don't have time to write it correct or it becomes difficult to make it...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 9 times
Buying essay - is it good or bad? by martinbennet on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:48 am
Many students may think whether it is appropriate to buy an essay or not. Sometimes, they have to struggle through a lot of work and just can't do their assignments on a proper level. Thereby, there is...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 20 times
Metal Roofing Buying Guide by FaisalRoofing on Tue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm
Did you know? With an appropriately introduced metal rooftop, you could without much of a stretch keep the overwhelming aggregation of snow and ice on the rooftop, on account of the uncommonly covered...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 39 times
5 Tips to Create a Natural Link Building Strategy by mariyafox on Thu May 11, 2017 5:42 am
The high ranking of a website is the gateway for its success. After all, if no one knows about your website, how can your business flourish? Search engines like Google are the primary source of how people...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 36 times
Feed Recent Comments
RE: Dissertation writing service by wiboonsin on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:06 pm
This blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this Nike...

[ Continued ]

RE: Chris Rutledge Artist Blog by jordandavidson on Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm
This is a outstanding article! I am swept away by your performance as well as exceptional thoughts. Buy Essay...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by wiboonsin on Tue May 23, 2017 8:34 am
I know this is an old post, but I'm still hoping for a boost in the home Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit sneakers see...

[ Continued ]

RE: Chris Rutledge Artist Blog by Solita Davis on Tue May 23, 2017 3:51 am
That’s what I was looking for. Very nice artist blog indeed, thank you Chris.

Kind Regards,
We can provide buy assignment o...

[ Continued ]

RE: Interesting blog. by bloxorz on Thu May 11, 2017 11:07 pm
Your topic is very nice and helpful to us ... Thank you for the information you wrote.
bloxorz