A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

442Total Entries
25Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry
Heaven and Earth Art Exhibition, Ocala, FL by RichardDevine on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 am
I was very pleased to hear that my painting "Morning in the Valley: Elk in Cataloochee Valley" was juried into the upcoming Heaven and Earth Art Exhibit in Ocala, Fl, to beheld on Sunday, March 30 from 3 - 6 pm. The Exhibit is to be held at the Interstate Commerce Building across from the Central Florida College Campus. The painting last was honored by being accepted to the top 100 of the 2012 Paint the Parks Competition sponsored by Coutts Museum in El Dorado, Kansas. The painting spent a year touring the area on exhibit. I'm proud to have it the show in Ocala. Hope to see you there during the exhibit.

0 Comments Viewed 312 times
Feed Recent Blog Entries
Exploring the World of Contemporary Art by indianartideas on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 am
Collecting art is an art in itself. Art can be a challenging task for those who aren't aware of the various genres being offered by it. One of such fields, which is attractive yet overwhelming, is contemporary...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2 times
PATRE LUMINUM di ANDREA BENETTI by AndreaBenetti on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am
Durante la Pasqua 2017, dall’8 al 18 aprile, sarà allestita nel Museo Civico di Gallipoli la mostra di Andrea Benetti dal titolo “Patre Luminum”, composta da opere su tela, affiancate da una installazione in leg...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 20 times
Trust Thyself, Artist by armusik on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:04 pm
It's no secret I love the works of Ralph Waldo Emerson. Nothing empowers me more and helps me focus on what is important. It took many years and a lot of background noise to penetrate but at 42, I feel...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 24 times
Online Art Galleries: Making Art Accessible and Affordable by indianartideas on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:20 am
If you are someone who has recently started adoring arts and has been following the current market trends to buy your first original artwork, then you must have come across numerous art galleries that...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 64 times
Cancel blog by VictoriaJ on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:51 pm
:oops: decided not to use this for my blog

0 Comments Viewed 47 times
Feed Recent Comments
RE: Backyard Flowers In Black And White 18 by cracked4u on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:50 am
This good site for sharing information. Hi Love to see Your Post and comments that are really good reviews. Great Job Admin. Thanks. Windows...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by LydiaLoftis on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am
You have given detailing of dissertation methodology and what to write in the part allocated to write about dissertation methodology. We can specify the tools and methods used for doing the research. Mostly...

[ Continued ]

RE: Interesting blog. by patriciadbab on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 am
I want to burn and shine like stars in the sky, so give me that chance.super smash flash 2
bottle...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by Jennifer Murchie on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 am
Much obliged to you for this article - it cleared up some disarray that I had. I am composing my undergraduate dissertation writing service...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by Sarah Maclean on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 am
Gives the best sensible custom coursework service benefits that works online all day, every day with an elite target to help...

[ Continued ]