A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

449Total Entries
33Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry
What to do when traditional marketing fails you by AdamAndresen20 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:43 am
According to Forbes.com researchers, display ads don’t work. In fact, only 0.1% of them are ever clicked on. So why do we keep using them? Why did ComScore’s Digital Future in Focus report for 2013 find that 5.3 trillion display ads were created in the U.S. alone that year?

All marketing is losing effectiveness

Well, for one, almost all types of marketing are seeing a slump in their effectiveness. Direct mail and email marketers often see their hard work headed to the trash (in the cyber world or literal world) before a pair of human eyes ever looks at it. And television commercials are either ignored (as Millward Brown Digital reported that 78% of consumers access second screens while watching TV) or bypassed when people stream their shows online.

Brian Walker, the Chief Strategy Officer at Hybris Software, said that a major mistake marketers are making in the face of these challenge is to “’do more of it’ rather than do it smarter.” They aren’t taking into account clues their own cus...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 141 times
Feed Recent Blog Entries
Become an expert wedding photographer by following this guide by bgweddingphoto on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 am
Wedding photography may not be easy it may require lots of planning and plenty of hours of hard work in editing photos to make it a perfect wedding...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 9 times
A place to get an essay by GroverChang on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 am
Recently I thought about various sites that provides help with writing essay. I still can't figure which is the best one? Or maybe there a re a few such sites? I need to purchase...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 67 times
Perfect custom paper by paulminton on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 am
When you study at college, you've got to write a lot of quality essays to keep your grades on the high level. Sometimes, you just don't have time to write it correct or it becomes difficult to make it...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 63 times
Buying essay - is it good or bad? by martinbennet on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:48 am
Many students may think whether it is appropriate to buy an essay or not. Sometimes, they have to struggle through a lot of work and just can't do their assignments on a proper level. Thereby, there is...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 78 times
Metal Roofing Buying Guide by FaisalRoofing on Tue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm
Did you know? With an appropriately introduced metal rooftop, you could without much of a stretch keep the overwhelming aggregation of snow and ice on the rooftop, on account of the uncommonly covered...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 98 times
Feed Recent Comments
RE: Interesting blog. by Anonymous on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 am
I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s along with a mug of coffee. Really appreciate this Forum.
<a href="http://sli-therio.com">slither io</a>

RE: Dissertation writing service by wiboonsin on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 am
This is very excellent and well written post. I always have fun reading all your 2017 Scarpe de sport Nike Tennis Classic CS Donna http://www.scarpedesport.com/nike-tennis-classic-c-1_324.html...

[ Continued ]

RE: Interesting blog. by Anonymous on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 am
Just want to comment on few general things, the website style is perfect, the written content is real great cheap...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by wiboonsin on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:06 pm
This blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this Nike...

[ Continued ]

RE: Chris Rutledge Artist Blog by jordandavidson on Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm
This is a outstanding article! I am swept away by your performance as well as exceptional thoughts. Buy Essay...

[ Continued ]