A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

465Total Entries
49Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry
What is art by Janet Harvey on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am
What is art is it something that has been created by the spur of the moment, in the imagination or a trigger, from some thing being seen or heard. Or maybe experience
that has happend.

It could be you, have an idea, when you come to paint it, grows into something bigger or not quite where you expect it to go.

Some paintings, what they call art, could be something totally not what I call art.

It's something that each individual interprets differently. It's how the mind works,how,what they feel. How the person is feeling sad,happy,depressed. Using colour
subconsiously in their paintings.

What colours are you using at the moment? How does art make you feel?

There are all sorts of considerations how long does it take to do. What sort of reaction are you going to get. You don't actually think of all those things at the time.

Something to think about as a artist.

0 Comments Viewed 1182 times
Feed Recent Blog Entries
Joined Again by MickyBarilla on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:38 pm
Had forgotten my password, so it was just easier to rejoin. Looking forward to reaching out and sharing info, tips, and of course art. ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 8 times
Essay On Industrial Pollution by AndriySheva on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:03 am
Not on emergency business and the diabetes of your best sites to buy essays operations. The life that uses a orphan more than job can make a more occurrence than the opening that proves career essay writing...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 13 times
College Term Paper by AndriySheva on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 am
With the literature critique services, youll receive unique curiosity from your structure cycle, in the direction of editing and enhancing operations, and also just about every amount of time in among....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 15 times
Microsoft explains how Xbox One X games will run better on 1080p by sarahjack on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:25 am
A lot of the focus of Microsoft’s new Xbox One X console is on 4K and HDR gaming, but there are thousands of Xbox fans who still haven’t upgraded to a 4K TV. While the 4K focus is obvious, Microsoft is ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 18 times
Minecraft’s cross-platform update is now available on Xbox, PC, by sarahjack on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 am
Minecraft has been available on tons of different devices in the past. Now, Microsoft is finally bringing all those platforms together with the “Better Together” update, which is rolling out today for...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 21 times
Feed Recent Comments
RE: Dissertation writing service by galken on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:48 am
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the...

[ Continued ]

RE: Dissertation writing service by aida3 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:16 am
Hello, i am new user what you shared ??

RE: Interesting blog. by happywheel on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:41 pm
Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Very useful info specifically the last part. Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles...

[ Continued ]

RE: Coming soon..... by Rusya27 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 am
Wow, good expirience. I know it hard work. This art like writing for me. If you will need something from academic writing for graduate...

[ Continued ]

RE: A place to get an essay by JohnnyCash12 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 am
Your information is good and friendly this article very helpful for me. Thanks for the post.!
cool math games
~~~