A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

495Total Entries
67Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry
Never Lost Just Redistributed by surealworld, Jun 6, 2014, 10:57 by surealworld on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Today I was reading a posts on my face book , I notice my aunt posted that she lost 10 LBS. I wrote back to her," No , You didn't loose 10 pounds. The 10 pounds were just redistributed to me, through President Obama's Redistribution Of The Wealth Of America Program! "

Written by Stephen J . Vattimo
June 6, 2014

0 Comments Viewed 498 times
Feed Recent Blog Entries
play games by akkipanwar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:57 am
Hello guys i am the fan of this game site i have played the games to i am bored in house we well play know i am fell the movement of playing the game more energetic to played game this site ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 62 times
The best product on Amazon by lucca728 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 am
In order to find the best product on Amazon, this site will help you https://www.compareprices24.co.uk. Here you can compare all prices at will, it can help...

[ Continued ]

1 Comment Viewed 78 times
High school students institution generating an essay! by SaraHarris on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:04 am
There have been considerably more university student companies than I will matter for people from certain racial qualification. There was clearly...

[ Continued ]

1 Comment Viewed 19 times
Mom And Baby Magazine by asmaamal on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:33 am
The best mom and baby magazine providing you Pregnancy Tips that will make your experience memorable with Parental Guidance throughout each step...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 58 times
Shop mannequin by hante37 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 am
Perfect shop mannequin for sale is My-Mannequins. The stylish mannequins that you can choose from a huge offer. Excellent mannequins...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 561 times
Feed Recent Comments
RE: Auto Air Condition Powered by Candy Bars by kristinestevart on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 am
I have a home A/c unit that is genuinely new. Be that as it may, the previous evening it quit blowing chilly air. The high weight gas line from the gathering unit to the evaporator is freezing up at the...

[ Continued ]

RE: Absent by juliyaluis on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:53 am
Preparing is a liberal idea, it insinuates each one of the experience in which people can think about something. Course insinuates the intentional cheering of learning. Online...

[ Continued ]

RE: Introduce Art in Your Office to Stir Ideas and Close More Deals by nianaronaz on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am
It is an awesome thought just issue is that individuals don't get my mark until I've messaged them so on the off chance that they email me out of the blue outside my working hours they don't become acquainted...

[ Continued ]

RE: Vision-Write it down by lisaruxandra on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am
This has extraordinary viewpoint for the things that should matter in life. Furthermore, I have been an eager aficionado of this event. At last believably matters and nothing else does. Do...

[ Continued ]

RE: High school students institution generating an essay! by hante37 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:20 pm
This is very interesting, the way you describe it.
https://www.aasapolska.pl/