A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

722Total Entries
109Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
5th Annual Botanicals Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View by lightspacetime on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:07 pm
Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery is pleased to announce that its November 2015 art exhibition is now posted on their website and ready to be viewed online. The “Botanicals” theme of this exhibition was considered to be any art which depicted flowers, herbs, leaves, plants and related floral subjects. The gallery accepted botanical art that was either representational or abstract.

An art competition was held in October 2015 to provide the works selected for this exhibition. The gallery received submissions from 16 different countries as well as entries from 34 different US states. There were 487 entries judged for this art competition.

Congratulations to the artists who have been designated as this month’s category winners, along with the winning Special Merit and Special Recognition artists. The gallery commends all of the winning artists for their artistic skill and their creativity. This online art exhibition is indicative of their creativity. To proceed to the galle...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 577 times
Mother Nature's Redeemer by surealworld on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:36 am
What was the crown of thorns fore ?

Why was it hammered to Jesus' brow ?
Like forcing a nail through a piece of wood.

Was it a badge of mockery toward the Jewish leaders?
Fore pressing Pilate to crucify a man he proclaimed to fine no fault there in.

What was the crown of thorns fore ?

Was the crown of thorns Mother Nature's representative ?
For she needed to be redeemed from the cruse of sin.
Redeemed from suffering under the Agents of Darkness ,Devour,Destruction,Decay.

Just as the first man Adam through the act of disobedience ,sold Mother Nature into slavery.
To The ownership of The Archangel of deception,insurrection, and Devourer of Souls.

Mother Nature Was purchased out of slavery by God,and she will be set free from the presence and power of the Prince Of The Power Of The Air.

Fore the purchase price to set Mother nature free ,
was for the sinless Son Of Man,The Son Of God,to wear the Crown of thorn on His brow.
while out of perfect obedience to the Father , ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 393 times
I'm Not Living In Stealth Mode by surealworld on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 am
my image might be a fright in your sight
but that doesn't mean I bite

I don't have a college degree
But that doesn't mean I am not wise enough to know the difference between darkness and light

I may not be a Pastor or a Rabbi
But I can still share with your the words of Jesus who has the power to lead you from death and into abundant eternal life

My talents may not fetch silver or Gold
But that doesn't mean they aren't gifts from God
But that doesn't mean they aren't anointed for the service of God's kingdom

I may not have a popular name
I may not have power and wealth
That doesn't mean I live in stealth mode

But thats not going to stop me from turning the world upside down
To introduce the hungry to the name of The Bead Of Life
Jesus The Christ.

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
July 25 2014

0 Comments Viewed 419 times
Bft Türkiye SERVİS by Grikedi on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:07 am
Site adresi: Bft-turkey.com
Site konusu: Bft otomatik kapı sistemleri - Bft servis

Merhabalar. Bft servis arayışlarınız için doğru yere hoş geldiniz. Bft ürünleri kullanımı günümüzde giderek artmaktadır. Çünkü bft, bu alanda kendisini kanıtlamış ve en çok tercih edilen markalardan bir tanesidir. Bu yoğun kullanım akabinde doğal olarak bft servis ihtiyacı da olmaktadır. Bu ihtiyaç Bft Türkiye kuruluşu aracılığıyla yani bft-turkey.com tarafından karşılanmaktadır. Bft yetkili servis, arıza tespit ve onarım hizmetlerinin yanı sıra cihazınızın periyodik bakımını da yapmaktadır. Performansı düşen ürünlerin mevcut çalışma performanslarını artırmaktadır. Arızalı parça değişimi yapmakta ihtiyaçlarınızı mümkün olan en hızlı şekilde karşılamaktadır. 

Bft Türkiye Servis

Bft Türkiye servis alanında güvenilirlik ve tecrübe oldukça önemli kriterler arasında yer almaktadır. Çalışan tüm personelle...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 262 times
What ... Art for FREE? PSA by jenn_iam on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm
While parusing the Website 'OnceUponASketch" ran across a great little video from Stephen Silver, a cartoonist, illustrator, character designer, caricaturist and instructor. Where Stephen drops some wisdom in regards to just saying NO to clients who are asking artosts to do work for free.

MAJOR WORDS OF WISDOM FOR ARTISTS...
http://onceuponasketch.com/2013/02/step ... _211417343

0 Comments Viewed 15523 times