promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

478Total Entries
57Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Call for Artists 2016 by arterra on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:01 pm
Deadline: 15th February 2016

ARTErra is a multidisciplinary artistic residency placed in the green and friendly village of Lobão da Beira. We began our project with the aims of hosting artists by providing them with accommodations, work place and cultural and ideas exchanges with the community and other artists.
The studios, surroundend by a big garden, a small animal yard and an orchard, are spacious and bright spaces perfect to do some research and develop your project in a very relax and comfy environment.
We have a workroom in the main square of the village where small exhibitions, talks and performances can be presented. This is the perfect place where to do "try out" and show your work. During the years we have built a strong relationship with the people of Lobão da Beira who are open and curious about ARTerra artists' works and are willing to participate in our ongoing projects.
We accept application from artists who work in all disciplines an...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 263 times
my blog says ... farewell by the bach art gallery on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm
To those 2 or 6 people who were kind enough to view my blog - a big thank you. Blog ends today ...

0 Comments Viewed 857 times
Things No One Exspects To Find Out About At The Bar by surealworld on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am
Two friends haven't seen or heard from each other in three months, so they decide to meet up at their favorite bar to have a few drinks,shoot some pool ,and catch up on things.
So Bob ask Jim,"How are things going with you ?
Jim replies, Fine ,until I got here !
Bob asks," what happened?"
Jim replies, " Found out that I have Ass-Burgers disease ."
Bob asks," Who told you that ?"
Jim points his finger at a psychiatrist standing across the room ,holding a empty open faced Hamburger bun in one hand,in his other hand he was holding a fist full of condiments .

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
Jan 26,2013

0 Comments Viewed 421 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 am
I am a night painter, so when I come into the studio the next morning the delirium is over. I come into the studio very fearfully, I creep in to see what happened the night before. And the feeling is one of, "My God, did I do that?
Philip Guston

0 Comments Viewed 417 times
intro by R00dle0 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm
while competition brings out the beast in us waiting to be seen andfelt,
I strongly believe that there is no better way of expressing yourself than in art

0 Comments Viewed 172 times