Blog Stats

559Total Entries
75Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
art galleries by arton30th on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:45 am

0 Comments Viewed 408 times
James Bond’s Rolex replica by alvira1000 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:37 am
James Bond, like his architect Ian Fleming, wore a Rolex Explorer I.

WatchTime, "Discovered: James Bond's replica watches" (title page)Did Ian Fleming, the architect of James Bond, accept a accurate wristwatch in apperception if autograph the aboriginal 007 stories? Could it be that Fleming himself wore the aboriginal James Bond timepiece?

Alone one cast is accurately called as that abstruse agent’s watch in Fleming’s aboriginal 14 Bond editions: Rolex. The greatest detail comes in his eleventh book, On Her Majesty’s Abstruse Service, appear in 1963. Here we apprehend of the ‘big beaming numerals” that Bond sees if demography a apathetic midnight glance at his chronometer, ‘a abundant Rolex Oyster Perpetual on an accretion metal bracelet.’ The watch is a Rolex Explorer I.

And not just any replica watches uk Explorer I. My analysi...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 68 times
EveryThing Is Not Better The Second Time Around by surealworld on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm
I was out of work for two months to recover from a hernia operation . One day while I was walking in Valley Forge park, I met a revolution war reenactor who was sitting at a table next to a cabin. He was explaining to visitors what methods of medicine that were used in the continental army during the revolutionary war.
After the crowd of visitors walked away, I started a conversation with the reenactor.
In the opening conversation I share with him about my time in the military as a combat medic. I then had mentioned that I was out of work on short term disability do to a hernia operation.
He told me that he has had five hernias in his life ,and one time he had a double hernia.
He said that when He had the double Hernia, it had pinched off his lower blow so he could not defecate. His solid body waste ended up coming out of his mouth in liquid form.
So I told him when life hands you lemons,you should make leomon. With all that **** coming out of your mouth you should...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 290 times
The painter UKO POST by ukopost on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:28 am
The Netherlands

In july 1954 I saw daylight for the very first time in the little Dutch town of Meppel in the province of Drenthe.

In my last primary school class I became more interested in drawing , because we had a project to complete for the national holiday for the queen.This project was organized in all the primary schools in Meppel. My drawing was chosen to hang in the local newspaper window. I was very proud.

In 1969 I went with my father to Amsterdam to the Rijksmuseum. (The exhibition Rembrandt 1696-1969, I still own the cataloque as a souvenir ). I was so impressed by the paintings of Rembrandt, that I decided to become a painter.

After secondary school I attended the academy of arts Minerva in Groningen, from 1972 untill 1978. A college of free painting and graphic arts. Professors were Diederik Kraaijpoel, Wout Muller, Matthijs Roling and Ger Siks. My mentor in the graduate year was Geert Meyer, who worked totally different , but he had a flexible mind and he understood...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 124 times
but mechanical replica rolex watches are extremely by flowerszoll on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:04 am
The updated version of the tag heuer replica sale is a hit among the rolex replica fans. Is this updated classics, with its enhanced protection against magnetism, worth the investment? Writer and photographer rolex replica uk learn in this clock testing of the tag heuer replica sale archives. Magnetic fields are invisible and do not affect the human body is not strong. Maybe that's the rolex replica uk why we do not think in them very much, even if our high-tech world is full of them, are generated by all kinds of devices, from motors to speakers. Unlike the hublot replica...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 81 times