A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

713Total Entries
109Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
ART QUOTE OF THE DAY by the bach art gallery on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:53 pm
I think an artist has always to be out of step with his time.
Orson Welles

0 Comments Viewed 442 times
Great Maestros, ahoy! Look here! by MillenniumMission on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 pm
This is an interesting site for a newborn digital artist like me :D In all my humbleness I try to fit in with you great Maestros here, and hope you find my art as interesting and promising as those who´ve seen it :) I don´t know absolutely anything about photo shop, but have tried to put in good use my tiny knowledge about light manipulation. The thing is, my great passion for all fine art has given me a kick start for this, and although I´m a bit in a shallow water compared to others, I have faith in that in time, even I, could become a Maestro! :D

0 Comments Viewed 661 times
Get pleasure from our totally free qualities – Purchase your new by JenyGulledge on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:17 am
On-time transport

In spite of how close the due date is, rely upon us jointly with your project, and we deliver it directly on time.

Conversations aided by the contributor

Check the formulating progression and look at the paper's characteristics via live chat. Deal with the advancement on any period: belonging to the very first write on the finished rendition.

Boundless assortment of cost-free revisions

Benefit from free changes located in 2 2 or 3 weeks (or even just one month) shortly after request finalization. Have your old-fashioned paper edited as many times if needed, right up until you are totally satisfied.

24/7 Guidance Workforce

Still, have questions? Go ahead and make contact with our warm client service and then get top notch support in almost any writing struggle one has.

0 Comments Viewed 131 times
This site by Evie13 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 pm
Hello everyone! I am new here and I just wanted to know how everyone likes this site! Is everything kosher here? I want to make sure its a steady legit site before I post anymore work! Please let me know how long youve been here and how much you enjoy it! Thank you! :D

0 Comments Viewed 1009 times
Do You Believe in Fairies? by Jayne on Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 pm
A few years ago, I came upon the most delightful book at a lunch-hour book fair in the downtown Houston building I worked in. It's called "Fairyopolis, A Flower Fairies Journal."

I read it again recently and it inspired me to create some fantasy art of my own.

Read the full blog post and see some of my art at http://artbyjaynewilson.blogspot.com/2013/04/do-you-believe-in-fairies.html

0 Comments Viewed 715 times