A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

658Total Entries
96Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Adorn your space by Rajasthani Miniature Traditional Indian Art by indianartideas on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:42 am
India is considered as a land of different cultures and traditions. This diversity can be seen through the traditional Indian art and craft paintings that have earned global recognition to the Indian artists. With the widely spread 29 states and 7 union territories of India, you can see different types of distinctive traditional artwork that stunningly represent the diverse genres of Indian traditional paintings.

The unique form of art and panache of every province in India is widely known as traditional Indian art. Rajasthani Miniature painting is one of those art forms. These paintings hold their own cultural significance. The strong sense of design is one of the distinguishing traits that you can spot in these paintings.

Through this blog, we shall try to give you a brief introduction about Rajasthani Miniature paintings and the source from where you can get one to...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 244 times
Sandpipers, accepted to CPSA Explore This 11 by RichardDevine on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:25 pm
I was pleased to find that my painting "Sandpipers: Canaveral National Seashore has been juried into the Colored Pencil Society of America's Explore This 11 Competition. I feel honored to be recognized along with so many incredible colored pencil artists.

0 Comments Viewed 3669 times
Big Surprises Sometimes Come In Small Packages by surealworld on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:50 am
A three year old boy plays a joke on his dad. He takes a chocolate bar and smears it on his face and hands and then goes up to his dad and says," Daddy , I try to be a big boy and change my own diaper. When I cut the wrong wire to defuse the bomb I found in my diaper, it blew up in my face ! "
Can you clean me up ?
Please !!!!

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
Dec 8, 2013

0 Comments Viewed 348 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm
"When you start a painting, it is somewhat outside you. At the conclusion, you seem to move inside the painting." - Fernando Botero

0 Comments Viewed 435 times
Growcode by tom271 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 am
Is ecommerce optimization important? What do you think about it? Can it really bring profits? Many practical tips and suggestions that will surely be helpful to you see this https://www.growcode.com/blog/6-tactics-optimize-mobile-ecommerce-conversion-rate/

0 Comments Viewed 107 times