A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

445Total Entries
28Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
My summer adventures and plans for new art by Starr on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm
I last posted about a month ago about the process of creativity in art, linking it to Mozart creating a great work by starting out by a few stanzas on his piano. I just spent the last month, first, climbing Mt Rainier, then climbing quite hard mountains in the Canadian rockies. During breaks I sketched a lot or took pics of where I was. Nature is an intimate part of my body of work. I am sure this climbing trip will show through in the works I create in oil in the coming months. To finance the trip I sold a number of pictures wholesale, at 20 cents on the dollar, as I've done before when I had to make rent or food or supply money. The hard climbing and the vistas were great, but sometimes scary. There were some grizzly bear problems and we were told not to go into some areas but we did anyway. I always kept my can of pepper spray handy to shoot in the bear's face. That's all for now, I'm trying to figure out how to post my website, so it can be perused and critiqued. Starr

0 Comments Viewed 406 times
How to Buy a Replica Watch Without Getting Scammed by alvira1000 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 am
Buying a replica rolex replica online usually implies a lot of risks. You accident accepting yourself scammed because you artlessly do not apperceive what are the trusted affected watches food and a lot of important: HOW to admit a acceptable superior replica. Acquire it or not, scams can be avoided... as continued as you are informed.

Research the market, to acquisition out what are the a lot of trusted sources. How do you do this? You just apprehend the newest comments acquaint by barter on forums, blogs and added agnate websites. Addition affair you should acquire about replica companies is that accustomed endless websites arise just as at the aforementioned time a agnate amount gets shut down. So today's best replica abundance may actual able-bodied be tomorrow's better scam. This is why you charge to conduct your own researches.

Look into chump care. After you acquire called a brace replica websites...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 27 times
Acquisita un'opera di Andrea Benetti nella Collezione del Minist by AndreaBenetti on Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 am
Il 22 marzo 2013, presso l'Ambasciata argentina a Roma, si è svolta la cerimonia di acquisizione, da parte dello Stato argentino, dell'opera di Andrea benetti, intitolata “Matite spezzate”. Il chiaro riferimento del titolo lascia intendere che l'opera tratta il tema del regime militare che si instaurò in Argentina dal 1976 al 1983, guidato dal gen. Videla. Duranti gli anni della dittatura vi furono circa 30.000 Desaparecidos, persone che sparivano nel nulla, ma che in realtà erano sequestrate dagli uomini del regime e dopo essere torturati, a volte anche per anni, erano uccise nei modi più crudeli e le famiglie interessate alla scomparsa rimanevano senza alcuna notizia del loro caro. La notte delle matite spezzate è il primo atto violento del regime ai danni degli studenti e preso da simbolo della propria opera da Andrea Benetti. L'opera, dopo essere stata presa in consegna dal Ministro dell'Ambasciata S. E. Carlos Cherniak e dall'Ambasciatore S. E. Torcuato Di Tella, partirà per l'Arg...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 197 times
Customized Name Jewelry by davidstar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 am
Customized Name Jewelry

Have you ever thought of wearing a customized Name Jewelry ?
Setting your name in a jewelry is your best choise.
A personalized jewelry is such a jewelry that will have meaning forever to the wearer. Engraving your name is one of the best ideas to make it even more personal to you so that no one can dare to wear it.
It is the hottest trend to get name in the jewelry. It is most probably choose by college going students, actors and celebrities as it help them a lot in showing their individuality and uniqueness of style than others. It really catches the eyes of every person around you and cannot stop them from appreciating you for having and wearing such gorgeous and stunning name jewelry.

Image...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 540 times
chased the win at Le Mans for a Rolex by alvira1000 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:25 am
Twenty-four hours all came down to an eight-minute bays dash, as the Action Express Daytona Ancestor Chevrolet Corvette, apprenticed by João Barbosa, took the team's additional rolex replica 24 Hours at Daytona, finishing about a additional and a bisected advanced of addition Corvette DP, the Wayne Taylor Antagonism car apprenticed to the accomplishment by Max Angelelli.

Fourth was the Spirit of Daytona Corvette, with fifth traveling to the top-finishing P2 prototype, the Muscle Milk Oreca-Nissan, which Klaus Graf collection to the end, three laps down to the winners.

A late-race attention acquired if Leh Keen ran one of the Alex Job Porsche 911 GT America into the annoy bank resulted in a birr for the flag. A laps-down Ancestor Challenge car restarted amid Barbosa and Angelelli, and while Barbosa was able to get a jump at the blooming flag, rules appropriate that Angelelli couldn't canyon the PC car until they accomplished ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 22 times