A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

439Total Entries
18Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
hello by nightmarefang on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm
A great hello everyone,thought i would greet everyone via blog if you have seen my forum post, if you want to know more about me feel free to check out my website http://nagylouis.wixsite.com/full-moon-stories, i even have a blog there ,though not much happens to me

0 Comments Viewed 102 times
she whispered by Park on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 pm
She whispered, ‘you know, its like when you keep telling someone you love them…I just start to wonder who are you really trying to convince,

www.mparker0205.wordpress.com

strange world.
-park

0 Comments Viewed 269 times
Do artist think the same way like everyone by emmaessien on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 am
Everyday i keep playing this track of thought,guess what the thought is,''do artist think the same way like everyone''.The artist mind is a very complex arena.The artist mind is like a castle with plenty of gold and silver within.The artist mind has the ability to generate something unimaginable.The artist to me has the strongest imagination among every normal being.The artist mind makes him view the future in the present.It makes you feel You know what is coming,what to do next,what is wrong,what is right.Sometimes the artist mind predicts the outcome of his work before the artist completes his or her works.The artist mind also has the ability to condemn it own creation.Everyone could admire the artist work,but to the artist it might be his worst piece.This makes an artist unique to me.The social life and interaction of an artist who has strong imagination is affected negatively and positively sometimes.And artist can imagine his or her friends actions,moves,attitude,character,mood,temperament...

[ Continued ]

1 Comment Viewed 1406 times
Marv and dog by jnbrownlee on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:46 pm
Starting a new painting--a boy (my father-in-law) and his dog. Am including some background and working on texture with a stone/adobe wall and weathered wood. Am excited about this composition. Did a thumbnail and tried a few different crops with gimp. I think this will work well, sort of an L composition with circles off center. Also, I decided it is much more effective for me to paint what I have inside that wants to come out, than to try and paint what someone else wants (like with commissioned work). I don't mean to be selfish or uncooperative; however, when I try to do what someone else wants it doesn't seem to say much as a painting. It turns out more like trying to make a photocopy, and I find it difficult to finish the piece. Maybe as I grow and develop my skill as an artist, it will be easier for me to see and understand what the other person wants to see and how to do it. Just a stranger in a strange land... ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 328 times
Online Art Galleries: Making Art Accessible and Affordable by indianartideas on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:20 am
If you are someone who has recently started adoring arts and has been following the current market trends to buy your first original artwork, then you must have come across numerous art galleries that are offering the same. Among these art galleries are online art galleries that offer you the opportunity to buy original paintings at reasonable prices. Over the last four-five years, there has been an exponential surge in the number of dedicated art selling platforms that help art buyers with a shoe string budget buy Indian art. The aim of this article is to acquaint our readers with the world of online art and online art galleries.

What is an online art gallery?

Like conventional art gallery, an online art gallery is a platform where artists can sell their artwork and buyers can buy such artwork over internet.

What does an...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 44 times