A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

442Total Entries
25Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
D.U.I. by micha2vw on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 pm
how many of you draw under the influance?....(D.U.I. - Get it?)
I find that when im in a "not so sober" state i tend to draw much easier. Maybe its because i dont doubt myself and i tend to be more honest and open minded. On second thought I might just need some help in my life!

0 Comments Viewed 191 times
Relacja z Targów Sacroexpo 2016 by Burkot on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:39 am
[youtube]https://youtu.be/e8HbrS_qE0c[/youtube]
Zapraszamy do śledzenia naszego kanału na YouTube Pracownia Snycerska Andrzej Burkot

0 Comments Viewed 69 times
Circles and Tangents by SalisburyFestival on Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 am
ART IN THE SHADOW OF CRANBORNE HOUSE

Circles and Tangents brings together a unique collection of paintings and sculptures make by artists who, from the 1920s to the present, have found in Cranborne Chase a landscape of inspiration, seclusion and 'bare-boned' beauty.
Ites in the exhibition have been drawn from a variety of sources, many from private collections, and a range from early neo-romantic works to contemporary pieces made specifically for this exhibition.
Artists include the Nicholson family (William, Ben, Winifred, E.Q. and Tim), John Craxton, Lucian Freud, Stanley Spencer, Augustus John, Henry Lamb, Frances Hodgkins, Katharine Church (Kitty West), Peter Thursby and Elizabeth Frink. Contemporary artists include Ursula Leach, Brian Rice, John Hitchens, Jay Battle, Tim Harrisson and Ian Middleton. Accompanying book by exhibition curator Vivienna Light avaliable at the Museum.

See http://www.salisburymuseum.org.uk ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 205 times
Things No One Exspects To Find Out About At The Bar by surealworld on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am
Two friends haven't seen or heard from each other in three months, so they decide to meet up at their favorite bar to have a few drinks,shoot some pool ,and catch up on things.
So Bob ask Jim,"How are things going with you ?
Jim replies, Fine ,until I got here !
Bob asks," what happened?"
Jim replies, " Found out that I have Ass-Burgers disease ."
Bob asks," Who told you that ?"
Jim points his finger at a psychiatrist standing across the room ,holding a empty open faced Hamburger bun in one hand,in his other hand he was holding a fist full of condiments .

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
Jan 26,2013

0 Comments Viewed 377 times
Theistic Evolution Stinks! by surealworld on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm
One day at a college a Mexican Professor who teaches a course on World Religions, gave his students his theological definition of ,Theistic Evolution.
He explained to his students that Theistic Evolution is the theory that God set in to motion the evolutionary processes that brought all things in to being.
A student asked the professor, "How did God put evolution into motion?"
The professor told the cass,"Evolution was set in motion through the Big Bang Theory.
God ate a Spicy Bean Burrito and farted, and the creation has been evolving ever since."

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
June 28,2014

0 Comments Viewed 403 times