A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

447Total Entries
30Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Do You Believe in Fairies? by Jayne on Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 pm
A few years ago, I came upon the most delightful book at a lunch-hour book fair in the downtown Houston building I worked in. It's called "Fairyopolis, A Flower Fairies Journal."

I read it again recently and it inspired me to create some fantasy art of my own.

Read the full blog post and see some of my art at http://artbyjaynewilson.blogspot.com/2013/04/do-you-believe-in-fairies.html

0 Comments Viewed 467 times
breitling replica by alvira1000 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:55 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Wayne Taylor Racing's Corvette concluded the rolex replica 24 at Daytona in bigger appearance than three of its drivers.

Max Angelelli anchored the No. 10 car on the Daytona International Speedway alley advance during the cool-down lap, was helped out and transported to a bounded hospital for evaluation. IMSA admiral said he was "conscious and stable," but offered no added data about his condition.

Angelelli was abaft the caster for the final hours of the ability chase because brothers Jordan and Ricky Taylor were activity ill. Jordan spent the endure two weeks ambidextrous with an bearding illness, and Ricky woke up with abdomen issues Sunday morning.

The alone advantageous assistant was above Formula One disciplinarian Rubens Barrichello, who was added to the aggregation just canicule afore the twice-around-the-clock division opener.

Despite the bloom...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 61 times
FAM by julianbanks on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/abstract+expressionism/acrylic+prints" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">abstract expressionism acrylic prints</a>

0 Comments Viewed 138 times
Jesus The Bridge To Heaven ( mini series) Part 1 by surealworld on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm
The goal of this mini series: To reveal what the Bible teaches about man's relationship to God,Fallen Angels,and Sin.

Outline of lesson 1 :

* What event must take place to get to Heaven ?

* What was mankind like when God first created them ?

* What happened when mankind disobeyed God's commandment ?

* What did God do to save mankind ?

Question ? Do you believe in God,The Devil,Sin, Heaven and Hell ?

What is the foundation of your belief concerning this subject ?

A : Philosophy and wisdom of man ?

B : The teachings of The Bible ?

What The Bible teaches about the wisdom of man

1 Cor 1:25 :" Because the foolishness of God is wiser than man and the
weakness of God is stronger than man."

What the Bible teaches about itself

2 Tim 3 : 16 - 17 : " All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for
reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 238 times