A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

452Total Entries
40Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
FAM by julianbanks on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 am
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/abstract+expressionism/canvas+prints" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">abstract expressionism canvas prints</a>

0 Comments Viewed 139 times
Best Artwork by alanberry234 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:31 am
click here f
Code: Select all
[code][/code]
or information.

0 Comments Viewed 211 times
God Is Not A Weapon by surealworld on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 am
God Is Not A Weapon

As my poetry and writings are getting more exposure, I am receiving challenges from atheists who try to assert that the arts are no place to express religious beliefs .
I feel that history would prove them wrong. Some of the greatest master pieces in art history were painted with religious themes. Art was used to teach the Holy Bible to an illiterate population, during the dark ages .
It is my belief that the work of a true artist , is the expression of their soul.
So if my work did not express my faith in God, either I don’t truly Know God,or I am not a good artist. I will let you decide that for your self.
Many Atheists have been sharing poetry,and other material with me,trying to open my eye to all the atrocities that have been carried out in the name of God, and Jesus’s name, through out history. They share their material with me as if I were an uneducated blind believer, who did not know about the dark side of Christian history.
So they site this history in a m...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 322 times
Moustaches by thecorderoyegg on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am
A man without a moustache is like a woman with a moustache.

1 Comment Viewed 1199 times
comments by Aurora75 on Mon May 19, 2014 12:01 pm
I was wondering if anyone knows why there have not been comments on our paintings from: E or Nigel ?

0 Comments Viewed 268 times