A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

452Total Entries
40Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
The Europe Meets China Conference: A Forum for Young Leaders (EM by ICD Press on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 am
The Europe Meets China Conference: A Forum for Young Leaders (EMC)
“Encouraging a Sino-European Culture Economy-Based Relationship to tackle Economic and Political Crises”
Berlin, September 9th - 13th, 2013

Europe Meets China: A Forum for Young Leaders (EMC) is a network of students and young professionals who have an interest in exploring and strengthening the relations between Europe and China. Participants join the forum by taking part in a EMC Weeklong Seminar, following which they are encouraged to conduct their own research and organize their own activity in the field. ICD Weeklong Seminars are targeted at students and young professionals with an interest in the European-Chinese relationship.

As an independently developed and organized program, EMC offers a unique opportunity to come together and foster wider, deeper relations on an academic, cultural and political level. This in turn will develop a wider understanding of intercultural issues, promote personal growth, and con...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 298 times
Solo Exhibition - Brannen Bank, Dunnellon, FL by RichardDevine on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 pm
I was thrilled to accept Brannen Bank’s (Dunnellon, Florida) offer to exhibit my paintings in their lobby for a month and a half. I spent much of this past week preparing for the exhibit and hung the paintings this morning. The Exhibit, titled “Creations: Of Nature and Man” opens today, June 13, and runs through to the end of June. If you are in the area please stop by and view the paintings. Email me and let me know what you think.

0 Comments Viewed 475 times
Colored Pencil Portrait accepted into Colored Pencil Treasures by RichardDevine on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:48 pm
I was very pleased and honored to find out that my colored pencil painting "Raine and Megan" was chosen for inclusion in Colored Pencil Treasures, Volume III due out later this fall. This annual magazine is published by Ann Kullberg, a master portrait artist who also publishes the monthly Colored Pencil Magazine. To see some truly great portaits in colored pencil, visit her website at annkullberg.com.

0 Comments Viewed 2092 times
Esperanza Shore by Myclassic15 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:03 pm
Image :)

Everyone has their soothing place where they can go to relax and escape all the pressures and worries of time of stress. I have one favorite spot that always relieves me from stressful mood is in my hometown at Esperanza nearby to the shore. The place is not a beach, but a great area for many species hidden in the ocean, where we can feel the rocky, stony, pure white sand. The whispering of the breeze ocean waves crashing against the shore. And the beauty of an old cottage on the water.

The pure white sand extends alongside me; it feels soft and smooth beneath my feet as I was walking barefoot; it feels like sugar granules that seem a perfect place to take a walk. The great feeling of joy, always have been walking barefoot on the sand with that...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 324 times
rolex replica by alvira1000 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:55 am
This anniversary I had the accidental opportunity, absolutely unforeseen, to buy a best Rolex Submariner, archetypal amount 1680. The accurate 1680 Submariner is a actual attenuate "Red Submariner" - so called due to the red autograph on dial. Relatively few were fabricated amid about 1969 and 1974, and abounding of those that existed accept collapsed victim to the confusion of time. As such, the beneficiary amount of these watches is absolutely top and rising. The archetype I accept purchased is far from pristine, but I feel that with a little work, it could be a absurd piece. As such, I anticipation I'd certificate the rolex replica apology process.

Before I begin, if you'd like some added apprenticeship on Red Submariners, let me acclaim a brace of acceptable websites as assets of advice - Red Watches and Double Red Sea-Dweller are both accomplished sites with lots of...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 86 times