A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

558Total Entries
75Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
ART QUOTE OF THE DAY by the bach art gallery on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Coloring outside the lines is a fine art.
~Kim Nance

0 Comments Viewed 413 times
Clash royalers of clans hack by JaroFees on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:18 pm
Conflict of Clans Gems Get into The Conflict of Clans hack method makes sure that individuals can raid opponent’s community hallway and triumph in more gemstones, elixirs and older. Ordinarily, a player would find it difficult making an effort to raid the place hall of the rival who is several amounts more than him. Gamers can safeguard their township halls by concealed these from individuals that may want to raid them. The Clash of Clans crack enables participants to secure their the city halls this way. Reaching 1250 trophies is a main matter in Clash of Clans. Using the hack, a participant can attain his objective of succeeding the 1250 trophies considerably faster. The coc crack causes it to be much easier to win 4.8 thousand elixir and gold rings. Clash of Clans Crack APK Clash of Clans hack apk is actually a standout one of the most energizing tactic match reachable without cost for a large selection of Android devices. The mmorpgs present here are the enhancement substances to i...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2 times
Jesus The Bridge To Heaven ( mini series) lesson 4 by surealworld on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:06 pm
The goal of this lesson is to show God's promised plan to restore Man back to
fellowship to Himself.

Outline of lesson 4 :

The cross - God's plan to save Man from the judgement of the second death.

( Websters New World Dictionary )

Savior : A person who saves .

In the garden of Eden, God reveals His plan of salvation to Adam and
Eve .

1 . God will send a Savior that will come into the world through the seed of the
woman ( virgin birth ) .

2 . God told them the Savior will crush the head of the Serpent , destroying the
power Satan has over Man, ( Alienation of Man from God ) by restoring Man
back to fellowship with God .

3 . God tells Adam and Eve that Satan will bruise the heel of the Savior while He
is in the process of restoring man back to fellowship with God ( the Savior's
death on the cross ) . ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 358 times
Houston Comic Con (ComicPalooza) by alanpremel on Mon May 13, 2013 12:52 am
Many of you know that I usually do the San Diego Comic Con. While this event is the largest and most fun out of the comic book conventions it does cost a lot to travel annually to this event as well as securing a decent hotel close to the convention center since there are tens of thousands of guests who attend the event. For years while being in Houston I lobbied and really tried to get a comic con to come to the city and for years it never happened. I moved to Florida as many of you know for 4 years and during that time I guess they decided to start up and have a comic convention in Houston. I inquired about this well over a month ago and was told that there was not a comic convention in Houston. I just found out last night that not only that there is one in Houston it is going to be in two weeks. I tried to wiggle in and get a space last minute and also see if I can get on artist alley but its simply too late. While I will still attend the event and get some VIP passes I am just going...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 307 times
matreshka by Lalooly13 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 am
/Users/alexandrachama/Graphic Design semester1/Photography/Chama A. Flipbook1/ChamaAFlipbook.mp4

0 Comments Viewed 879 times