A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

465Total Entries
49Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
hello by nightmarefang on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm
A great hello everyone,thought i would greet everyone via blog if you have seen my forum post, if you want to know more about me feel free to check out my website http://nagylouis.wixsite.com/full-moon-stories, i even have a blog there ,though not much happens to me

0 Comments Viewed 225 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 am
The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.
Francis Bacon

0 Comments Viewed 451 times
Newbee by moorej2 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm
Okay so I'm new to this site and am still learning my way around it. I have uploaded (I think) some of my work. More or my more can be seen on my website and in better quality, plus I tend to check my site everyday. If you need to contact me my email's jennifermoore0120@gmail.com (I'm better as responding on that rather than this). I'm also on facebook so feel free to email me and I'll let you know my facebook account to add me. :)

website- www.jenniferalexandra.com

I love a good art discussion so get in touch!

JA
x

0 Comments Viewed 418 times
Artwork by lora_ine on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 am
A work of art, artwork, art piece, piece of art or art object is an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation. Apart from "work of art", which may be used of any work regarded as art in its widest sense, including works from literature and music, these terms apply principally to tangible, portable forms of visual art:

An example of fine art, such as a painting or sculpture
An object that has been designed specifically for its aesthetic appeal, such as a piece of jewelry
An object that has been designed for aesthetic appeal as well as functional purpose, as in interior design and much folk art
An object created for principally or entirely functional, religious or other non-aesthetic reasons which has come to be appreciated as art (often later, and/or by cultural outsiders)
A non-ephemeral photograph, film or visual computer program, such as a video game or computer animation
A work of installation art or conceptual art.

I just came through a great website...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 151 times
What ... Art for FREE? PSA by jenn_iam on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm
While parusing the Website 'OnceUponASketch" ran across a great little video from Stephen Silver, a cartoonist, illustrator, character designer, caricaturist and instructor. Where Stephen drops some wisdom in regards to just saying NO to clients who are asking artosts to do work for free.

MAJOR WORDS OF WISDOM FOR ARTISTS...
http://onceuponasketch.com/2013/02/step ... _211417343

0 Comments Viewed 8415 times