A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

597Total Entries
83Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Drygore weapons is an array of 6 weapons dropped by Anonymous on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 am
Drygore weapons is an array of 6 weapons dropped by the Kalphite Expert. They are stage 90 devices with the biggest precision of any tool in runescape. For runescape players, to have a drygore weapons is one of the most gladly factors in the experience, because it is complicated to get it, and if you want to buy it from other players, you should have enough runescape gold. Do you want to have drygore weaponry? Do you want to have enough runescape gold to get it quickly? Just come to 1strunescape to discover bargain RS Gold or items to make it easy. Inexpensive RS items available on the industry to make you more powerful The Online is a one big position where you can practically discover anything that you are looking for and rs items are not omitted from the list.

As can be predicted, there are a huge number of sites that offer cheap rs items to players who are always looking for them and are ready to shell out a excellent...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 189 times
Tutorial 3d Madrid y Animaciones Rendering 3D Barcelona estudio by Anonymous on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 am
3D - Tutorial 3D Studio España
Yantram 3D Architectural Studio Animaciones experto en Interior representación y la representación exterior de Australia. Diseñamos calidad HD, visualización fotorrealista para edificio comercial, oficina, tienda, centro comercial, centro residencial, Villa, Hotel de fachadas, etc .., Plano. Nuestros diseñadores - Artiest renders virtuales de modelado 3D de archivos CAD, bocetos o fotografías

Según España Mercado Informe de investigación del IBIS Mundial proporciona un análisis detallado de los servicios de arquitectura en la industria spain, nos encontramos en la parte superior de esta nación hemos hecho obras premiadas en nuestros últimos proyectos que van Tasmania, Victoria y Nueva Welse Sur y todas las grandes ciudades.

Ofrecemos unas animaciones exclusivas servicios a clientes locales e internacionales de los sectores público, privado y del Medio Ambiente. Tenemos una amplia experiencia en la supervisión de proyectos de construcción y reconstrucció...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 146 times
Welcome by CarlaStudio on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:04 am
This first blog goes out as a welcome to myself. Corny? Yes I think so. But still I type. I consider myself an artist of nearly 30 years. I am (ahem) celebrating the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday soon and highly doubt I was born with a crayon in my hand. So, I consider preschool as my first learning experience and launch for my love of art. I could not classify myself to one medium or form of art, I love it all and thrive to try everything once. I see inspirations everywhere, sometimes too often and too fast to even get the idea on paper. That is the beauty of being an artist. It's optimistic, gives hope, lends to creativity, is energetic. I will continue to create and imagine for the rest of my life. My point on the horizon that I shoot for is that I can make a living from doing what I love. Thanks everyone for letting me say a little something, and stay tuned for more drippings of this noggin!

0 Comments Viewed 230 times
Great atraction by tom271 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:40 am
If you want - you will become aware of the right one! regardless of what you expect. Would you like to have a nice time, have a romantic dinner or have a nice time in the room - it does not matter! every woman who works with us can do anything to be ensnared - regardless of time and place. If you do not believe, you can find out! On our site http://www.giorfurs.com you will realize our signaling and e-mail address including, We guarantee, great fun and a really nice time.

0 Comments Viewed 17 times
Glowing Light Ball Bench by Manfred Kielnhofer by contemporaryart on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm
Glowing Light Ball Bench by Manfred Kielnhofer
The “Glowing Light Ball Bench” created by Manfred Kielnhofer was present at the Light Art Biennial Austria. The bench, which has a very simple design, consists of three light balls and two wooden board perforates that lay over the light balls. Contrasting structural dynamics of the artist Manfred Kielnhofer provides analytically with his artistic work The "Glowing Light Ball Bench" more than one possible answer to this issue. Kielnhofer asks the viewer literally to an intellectual debate and intellectual, philosophical stimulation. Based on art and design relavante aspects of this work is based on philosophical thinking patterns that are complementary with social impact through the application and interaction. Materials and urban positioning, more variables which give the work of art this unique versatility and applicability. Whether moving, static, bright, swimming, driving, busy or isolated freestanding - the action itself def...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 225 times