A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

449Total Entries
33Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Rolex was appear aback in 1998 on the watch appointment TimeZone by alvira1000 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:26 am
AskMenBack in August and covered actuality on Beckertime, there were assorted pundits slamming replica watches . MSNBC contributor Timothy Noah wrote that, “…for any baby-kisser who didn’t access appointment a affluent man, annihilation says ‘I yield bribes’ like a Rolex watch.” Columnist Mark Shields wrote about the “Rolex gene,” opining that humans who abrasion replica watches uk acquire a “disorder” assertive that they are added important and acknowledged than they absolutely are. Dwayne Smith writes in AskMen that Rolex “reeks of desperation.” Finally, abandoned watch blogger, podcaster and columnist Ariel Adams argues for Rolex watches in this commodity in AskMen.

Because Ariel Adams writes a pro-Rolex article, don’t abash him with getting a Rolex fan-boy. Adams is a fan-boy, but not necessarily of rolex replica , ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 43 times
Solo Exhibition - Brannen Bank, Dunnellon, FL by RichardDevine on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 pm
I was thrilled to accept Brannen Bank’s (Dunnellon, Florida) offer to exhibit my paintings in their lobby for a month and a half. I spent much of this past week preparing for the exhibit and hung the paintings this morning. The Exhibit, titled “Creations: Of Nature and Man” opens today, June 13, and runs through to the end of June. If you are in the area please stop by and view the paintings. Email me and let me know what you think.

0 Comments Viewed 462 times
Moustaches by thecorderoyegg on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am
A man without a moustache is like a woman with a moustache.

1 Comment Viewed 1196 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm
"When you start a painting, it is somewhat outside you. At the conclusion, you seem to move inside the painting." - Fernando Botero

0 Comments Viewed 359 times
The Path That Led Me Here by RichardDevine on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:14 am
The two constants in my life have always been a love of the outdoors and a passion to create. As a kid growing up in Ronkonkoma, Long Island, New York (back before houses filled every square inch of available property – we were one of only a few families in the area then) I would wander off often, exploring the woodlands surrounding my home. I imagined myself a great explorer, finding all sorts of fascinating wildlife under logs, in the ponds, high in the trees or under a rock - and I always enjoyed making drawings of what I saw and picked up.
By the time I was in high school I was dissecting frogs and fish and other assorted vertebrates, making detailed drawings of each dissection. I carved out a corner of the basement of my parent’s house and used it as my private lab and research facility and rarely came up for air. I don’t think my parent’s knew they had two sons until it was time for me to go to college.
College was great. I dissected more and bigger animals, and continued to make...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 243 times