A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

459Total Entries
46Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
FAM by julianbanks on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:47 am
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/paper/posters" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">paper posters</a>

0 Comments Viewed 517 times
Free Classified Advertising for Artists, Art Events & Art Busine by lightspacetime on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 am
I would like to introduce you to Art-Classifieds.com, a new art-related only classified website. As part of my introduction, I am offering Free Ads for your Art, Art Events and other art-related ventures until December 31, 2014.
Each posted ad is Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and creates an identifiable link back to your event, service, website etc.
Each Free Ad is also distributed to our extensive social media network on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. Through the Share/Save feature, you can easily distribute your Free Ad to your favorite social media networks as well.
Registration is simple, the site is easy to use and until 2015 your Ad is Free.
I look forward to seeing your Art Classified Ads.

John R. Math
www.Art-Classifieds.com

0 Comments Viewed 1881 times
Blow Santa Away by surealworld on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 am
Well friend it's Christmas time, and In the mood of the festive season less all take out our shot guns and blow Santa away (metaphorically speaking) . Is it not demented, that we raise children to believe that a fat Guy once a year travels around the world in one night tearing people's roofs off their houses by landing a flying sled pulled by eight " tiny Rain Deers" on their roof. Then he breaks into peoples houses by entering the house by fire place.
Not to rob or murder the people in the house,but to leave toys for children.
Does not this go against the psycho babel that we should not talk down to children, but talk to them as if they are adults. Doesn't raising children to celebrate mythical characters make them grow up to mistrust their parent some how.
Why not do the sane and responsible thing as a parent, and teach your Children the true meaning of Christmas. That God created man in his own image,and gave him free will
. That man was mislead by Satan to think that God was...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 317 times
watermarks, how important are they? by heather on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 am
So I have these photos that I have slaved over and love, and I want to share them and hopefully make a profit- but how do I display them with a big fat watermark distorting the image? It seems like I see few photos with obvious watermarks, and the ones I do see are all discreetly tucked in a corner- but isn't the whole purpose of the watermark to make the image unable to be copied without my permission? Whats the secret? :?:

0 Comments Viewed 838 times
Hi there by Anonymous on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:39 am

0 Comments Viewed 99 times