A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

660Total Entries
102Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Reaching a wide Audience by Global Vernissage on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:26 am
Even the most successful artists have limits when it comes to reaching a wide audience through gallery shows. Galleries exist as little worlds of their own which attract a certain type of people, typically those who are educated in the arts or of a higher social class. While gallery exhibitions are important for building up a reputation and making sales, relying solely on gallery shows can be very limiting to emerging artists. Too often, artists leave their works in storage where no one can see them while they apply for another show or deal with another rejection letter.

read more ::: http://www.globalvernissage.com/Screen/

0 Comments Viewed 835 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm
I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
Frida Kahlo

0 Comments Viewed 431 times
Questions American Citizen Should Ponder by surealworld on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 pm
I myself like any other American want to see The government to stop flinging Mud at each other,and work together to fix our broken wheels on our wagon. before we all perish in the middle of the quick sand pit.
Now about 75% of The President's Plan to fix our country,that he laid out in his speech last night on national television ,was the formula to fix our broken down wagon.
The 25 % of his plan I do not agree with:

Failing to up hold the tradition that the united states was founded on judeo christian
principles.

Failing to up hold Israel's best Middle East Alie status with The United States.
Failing to support the view that Jerusalem Is The capital of Israel,and will never be a bargaining chip to build peace in The Middle East.

Recognising Gay mirage as being equal with heterosexual mirage,and giving equal government entitlements to Gay couples as to heterosexual couples.

Government financing and promoting of the corporation Paned Parent Hood.

The President's legal attack on states...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 404 times
EveryThing Is Not Better The Second Time Around by surealworld on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm
I was out of work for two months to recover from a hernia operation . One day while I was walking in Valley Forge park, I met a revolution war reenactor who was sitting at a table next to a cabin. He was explaining to visitors what methods of medicine that were used in the continental army during the revolutionary war.
After the crowd of visitors walked away, I started a conversation with the reenactor.
In the opening conversation I share with him about my time in the military as a combat medic. I then had mentioned that I was out of work on short term disability do to a hernia operation.
He told me that he has had five hernias in his life ,and one time he had a double hernia.
He said that when He had the double Hernia, it had pinched off his lower blow so he could not defecate. His solid body waste ended up coming out of his mouth in liquid form.
So I told him when life hands you lemons,you should make leomon. With all that **** coming out of your mouth you should...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 629 times
İstanbul petek temizliği firması by Grikedi on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:46 am
Site adresi: Kombipetekbakimi.biz
Site konusu: Kombi ve petek temizliği

Kombi bakım servisi ve petek temizliği servisi arıyorsanız hoş geldiniz. Doğalgaz tesisatı bulunan, kombi ve petekleri aktif olarak kullanan binalarda kombi ve petek temizliği odukça önemli konulardır. Bu hizmetlerden yararlanmak kullanıcılar için pek çok fayda sağlamaktadır. Örnek vermek gerekişe, kombi bakımı yaptıran bir kişinin arıza ihtimali ile karşılaşma ihtimali daha düşük olacaktır. Bu kişi cihazını daha verimli bir şekilde kullanacak, geçmişe göre aynı kullanımda daha düşük doğalgaz faturası ödeyecektir. Bakımı yaptırılmayan kombilerde olası arıza durumları meydana gelebilir. Veya kombi istenilen verimi veremeyebilir. Bu gibi olumsuz durumlardan arınabilmek adına kombi bakımı yaptırmanız uzmanlar tarafından da önerilmektedir.

Petek temizliği nasıl yaptırılır

Petek temizliği yaptırmak ...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 7 times