A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

559Total Entries
75Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Mom And Baby Magazine by asmaamal on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:33 am
The best mom and baby magazine providing you Pregnancy Tips that will make your experience memorable with Parental Guidance throughout each step of motherhood.

2 Comments Viewed 280 times
Why Companies Should Consider Soft Launches for Their Marketing by Cassandra Fox on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 am
Mobile marketing continues to bring companies great success in reaching a broad consumer base. Because of the popularity of smartphones and tablets, interactive applications are a great way for companies to connect with their customers. According to mobile marketer, games are the most downloaded applications for smartphones and tablets, and companies have the opportunity to become part of this popular sensation. When we think about mobile marketing applications, several options come to mind such as advertising on social networking applications, creating applications where the customer can purchase products from the comfort of their own homes, but there are few companies who have considered creating game applications in order to promote their business.

For many companies, creating a gaming application might not have even come to mind, and for others they might have decided it is too time consuming and expensive. By researching the several options out there, companies can actually find...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 130 times
Great Maestros, ahoy! Look here! by MillenniumMission on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 pm
This is an interesting site for a newborn digital artist like me :D In all my humbleness I try to fit in with you great Maestros here, and hope you find my art as interesting and promising as those who´ve seen it :) I don´t know absolutely anything about photo shop, but have tried to put in good use my tiny knowledge about light manipulation. The thing is, my great passion for all fine art has given me a kick start for this, and although I´m a bit in a shallow water compared to others, I have faith in that in time, even I, could become a Maestro! :D

0 Comments Viewed 512 times
my blog says ... farewell by the bach art gallery on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm
To those 2 or 6 people who were kind enough to view my blog - a big thank you. Blog ends today ...

0 Comments Viewed 924 times
John A. Barandon by johnwalkeasy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 pm
I not sure what this means. Guess I need to find out.

1 Comment Viewed 7770 times