A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

599Total Entries
83Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
thinking about art by omniasvanitas on Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm
We are only as intelligent as the last fact that we learn; our best work is always the last one completed. Our experience feeds our expertise just as stagnancy feeds deterioration. In an age where nothing can be completed fast enough, the individual is idolized. We do things in our fashion, on our own time. We forget the implications of our collective community, planet Earth. We pass each other in the grocery, not making eye contact or wishing a pleasant day to passerbys on the sidewalk. This has serious implications to the artist/viewer relationship, namely the disassociation of art and thought. Most art spaces have degraded to relating art and decoration, or art and pleasure/entertainment. Although art should be pleasing, we cannot forsake the message of art because every single piece created is a statement of culture, identity, as well as becoming a public conversation.
It is said that no two humans see any single color in the same way. We call a certain set of wavelength frequencies...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 214 times
Kaliteli siteler by Grikedi on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:47 pm
Türkiye'de her alanda hizmet veren birçok site bulunmaktadır. Örneğin bir kişinin cep telefonunu yasal olarak takip etmek isteyen kişiler casus telefon ve telefon takip kavramı ile istedikleri kişinin telefonunda olup bitenleri öğrenebilmektedir. Bunun yanı sıra internet site sahipleri backlink paketleri kavramları ile adına backlink denilen linkleme yöntemiyle googleda üst sıralarda olabilmektedir. Her insan kendine fayda sağlayabilecek konular için tasarlanmış siteleri internet üzerinden kolay bir şekilde bularak giriş yapabilmektedir.

İnternet günümüzde özellikle son dönem 4.5g nin çıkması ile daha stabil hale gelmiştir. Ve bu stabillik insanların istediklerine daha kola...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 153 times
replica watches by alvira1000 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:56 am
This adventure begins not with the acquirement of my 1984 Rolex Datejust archetypal 16013, but rather with the acquirement of my wife's 69173 Datejust as a marriage allowance (we were affiliated just a few months ago on 1/28/06). She actually loves the watch, and I adulation to see her cutting it. She still has a admirable mother of fair Wittnauer watch which she aswell loves...but now alone sees about already a anniversary wear, if that. Go Rolex!

Now, my admirable helpmate has some audible opinions about my <a href="http://www.rolexreplicaa.co.uk" title="rolex replica"><strong>rolex replica</strong></a>...from my Yacht-Master, which she absolutely likes, to my Daytona which she thinks is "too busy." But aback accepting her Datejust, she's been absent me to acquisition a analogous men's model. My contempo altogether in April accepted to be an accomplished excuse... errrr... befalling to amuse my wife and add addition watch to my collection....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 121 times
Minecraft’s cross-platform update is now available on Xbox, PC, by sarahjack on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 am
Minecraft has been available on tons of different devices in the past. Now, Microsoft is finally bringing all those platforms together with the “Better Together” update, which is rolling out today for Xbox One, mobile devices, and Windows 10 PCs. The Nintendo Switch is still set to get the Better Together update, too, although that’s been delayed until later in the winter.

The update essentially takes the different versions of Minecraft that have been available on PC, Xbox, iOS, and Android, and consolidates them into one master version, with the same features, functionality, and content no matter where you play. That means that the console versions of Minecraft on Xbox One (and eventually, the Nintendo Switch) will now run the same version of Minecraft as PCs, mobile, and VR, built on what Microsoft calls the Bedrock Engine.

But the biggest advantage to creating a single version of Minecraft acros...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 35 times
Rolex is assertive by alvira1000 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:25 am
Tiger Woods has agreed to endorse affluence watchmaker Rolex Group, his aboriginal above advocacy accord back the aspersion that followed the car blast in November 2009 that led to his acceptance of conjugal adultery and divorce.

Terms of the golfer's arrangement weren't appear in a account on Geneva-based rolex replica 's website.

An email gluttonous animadversion from Mark Steinberg, Mr. Woods's agent, wasn't anon returned.

TAG Heuer, the Swiss watchmaker endemic by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, concluded its endorsement acceding with Mr. Woods if their arrangement asleep in July.

In the antecedent 19 months, Mr. Woods absent endorsement deals with companies including AT&T, Accenture and PepsiCo's Gatorade brand. The 14-time above best has maintained bartering affairs with Electronic Arts, Nike , Upper Deck, Berkshire Hathaway's NetJets and TLC Vision Corp. He began announcement a muscle-relief...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 73 times