A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

459Total Entries
46Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Baffled and Confused about Selling by rosscry89 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:45 pm
I have a painting on ebay and I've only been about to get seven viewer to look at it but no bids. I didn't put it on auction because I've lost money selling that way but I left if open for people to make an offer. But does anyone know of a way to get more people to look at the painting? I have not idea how to market and what I've read isn't really helpful for new artists. Please look at my painting and description and see if that's not the problem.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Oil-St ... 418517e44f

Any advice and comments are appreciated. Thanks!

0 Comments Viewed 163 times
replica watches by alvira1000 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:16 am
This adventure begins not with the acquirement of my 1984 Rolex Datejust archetypal 16013, but rather with the acquirement of my wife's 69173 Datejust as a marriage allowance (we were affiliated just a few months ago on 1/28/06). She actually loves the watch, and I adulation to see her cutting it. She still has a admirable mother of fair Wittnauer watch which she aswell loves...but now alone sees about already a anniversary wear, if that. Go Rolex!

Now, my admirable helpmate has some audible opinions about my <a href="http://www.rolexreplicaa.co.uk" title="rolex replica"><strong>rolex replica</strong></a>...from my Yacht-Master, which she absolutely likes, to my Daytona which she thinks is "too busy." But aback accepting her Datejust, she's been absent me to acquisition a analogous men's model. My contempo altogether in April accepted to be an accomplished excuse... errrr... befalling to amuse my wife and add addition watch to my collection....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 71 times
Ancient use of flowers by Florist on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 am
Flowers arrangement start around 2000 years ago in Egypt, they arranged cut flowers in vase or pot historical record tells that they used flowers in their daily use it mean flowers was integral part of their culture. They used flowers in table decoration and processions, flowers also selected for religious use. Greek and roman also used flowers but they did not use in glass vase they use garland, they used flowers leafs on floor and bed, they used all types of flowers like rose, marigold and lily. Flowers also used in medicines because flowers also have health care effect mean flowers used in many types of skin disease. Not only Romans but Chinese also used flowers in decoration and religious used china also used flowers in herbal medicine and skin treatment. Buddhist not allows using flowers leaf for any types of religious use because they don’t allow taking life in any form. European county started using flowers in very late compare to other country.

Now days very advanced flowers d...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 163 times
COROPLAST by itsjane on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:40 pm
Versatile and economic, Coroplast® is the perfect, affordable solution for both interior and exterior signage. It has proven that its rigid plastic is above, being light, flexible, waterproof, and resistant to UV rays as well as cold and humidity.

Impression Emedia offers Coroplast® signs in large formats at affordable prices with exceptional results. Our flat printing methods with ultraviolet drying, possible with the advanced technology of the OCÉ Arizona, offer a final product of irreproachable quality. Personalize your product by opting for the personalized cut. For an ecologically friendly and recyclable product, opt for CoroGreen®.

For a short to a medium period signage on a construction site, electoral or real estate signage, stand out from the competition with an EMEDIA Coroplast® product.

0 Comments Viewed 185 times
My Art Journal by RichardDevine on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 am
I have started a new blog, My Art Journal, which is http://rcdevinefineart.blogspot.com/. Please check it out when you get a chance. It will be dedicated to Home and Garden Portrait Art and Historic Homes and Gardens and related discussions, but will also have other art related content.

0 Comments Viewed 433 times