A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

445Total Entries
28Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Salomé Guadalupe Ingelmo by Spanishpainter on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 am

She is Doctor in Philosophy and Arts, educated in Spain and Italy (where she also worked as translator and teacher of Spanish). She is a member of the Institute for the Study of the Ancient Middle East, located at the Autonomous University of Madrid, where she develops educational activities since 2006 as honorary professor, teaching courses related to languages ​​and cultures of the Ancient Middle East. She has received many national and international literary prizes. Among them: inevery edition of the Francisco Garzón Céspedes Awards (CIINOE) from 2010 until 2013, II Prize “Crossing the Strait” organized by Granada Culture and Society Foundation, V Short Story Contest on Water Aljarafesa…

Her stories have been included in numerous anthologies. We could highlight the digital publication of his short story Sueñan los niños al...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 169 times
Updates by Ralola on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 pm
Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have a few projects underway.
I finished my presentation for a haunted house.
I'm ganna work on a few contests and I have a few random things of art I want to work on.
So expect some stuff real soon<3

0 Comments Viewed 439 times
EveryThing Is Not Better The Second Time Around by surealworld on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm
I was out of work for two months to recover from a hernia operation . One day while I was walking in Valley Forge park, I met a revolution war reenactor who was sitting at a table next to a cabin. He was explaining to visitors what methods of medicine that were used in the continental army during the revolutionary war.
After the crowd of visitors walked away, I started a conversation with the reenactor.
In the opening conversation I share with him about my time in the military as a combat medic. I then had mentioned that I was out of work on short term disability do to a hernia operation.
He told me that he has had five hernias in his life ,and one time he had a double hernia.
He said that when He had the double Hernia, it had pinched off his lower blow so he could not defecate. His solid body waste ended up coming out of his mouth in liquid form.
So I told him when life hands you lemons,you should make leomon. With all that **** coming out of your mouth you should...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 222 times
Appraise Your Business With Trademark Aspects by Anonymous on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:03 am
Science has been able to proof that the finger print of every individual can never be the same even if they are twins; unless the other person wants to copy others finger prints. When nature in itself has made us unique and different how can we ever have the same trademark as others, it is the identity of the organization or the product that has made us different from others. It can be either be a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, song or even music or the mixture of all. There are various service providers who are willing to help new companies to build their own identity and grow in the market. Once a trademark had been registered then there is no chance that others can copy it or get the fruit of hard work done by you. It is a formal announcement that the business is ready to set its foot and flourish in the growing economy.

The importance of it is not only to make a grand entry but also the identity of the company with the legal rights to own the brand or the product....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 100 times
Art Gallery of Ontario Exterior Stairs by thelearningcurvephotography on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 pm
The south exterior section of the Frank Gehry designed sculptural staircase at the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto Canada.

Art Gallery of Ontario Exterior Stairs by thelearningcurvedotca, on Flickr

0 Comments Viewed 404 times