A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

508Total Entries
74Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
please see my page and vote me, dont forget to share with others by M.Dabestani on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm
please see my page and vote me, dont forget to share with others too. thanks.
http://artisticlotus.see.me/atp2013

0 Comments Viewed 497 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm
I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
Frida Kahlo

0 Comments Viewed 389 times
On/off the wall by the bach art gallery on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Today I was talking to someone who commissioned 2 pieces of my art. I asked him if he still liked it or if they had moved them somewhere else? No, they were still in the living room after 3 years. His words "they are part of the furniture" made us both laugh. Now I'm thinking ... I just hope that they don't get new furniture! :wink:

0 Comments Viewed 436 times
Inspire Your Senses with Landscape Art by indianartideas on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:00 am
When we think about taking break from mundane life, we often think about going to scenic locales. We aspire to be around snow clad mountains, tropical rain forests, lush green meadows and deep blue sea. A mere thought of such scenic locales infuses us with energy. It not only inspires commoners, but also artists. Artists often invoke Mother Nature to inspire them and infuse them with creativity before they paint nature on their canvases. They create mesmerizing nature paintings that not only uplift your mood, but also enchant your surroundings. These paintings are often based on realism and replicate natural beauty directly on canvas. Artists who choose to create such paintings painstakingly undertake the task of imitating the nature as closely as possible.

Nature painting comes under landscape art, which is one of the eccentric ways to adorn your home and brighten...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 113 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 pm
Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.
Michelangelo

0 Comments Viewed 400 times