A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

604Total Entries
85Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Art аs a form of expression by Miriberry on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 am
Perhaps, painting is one of the most expressive art forms. Fine art masterpieces make you wonder, develop your creative potential, broaden your worldview, enrich your inner life. Also, any art it’s an anti-stress pill because it helps to express emotions or rebel against traditional social roles. That’s why art therapy is widely used in medical practice.
I'm attracted to art since childhood. Mostly I was interested in decorative and applied arts, literature, and sculpture.
By the way, writing is a powerful art too. I affirm it from my own experience. I write essays or blog entries at least if I feel confused. And It doesn't take a genius to write cause and effect essay. Fortunately, for the current moment, there are a lot of expert help sites where you can find tutorials with good narrative essay topics

0 Comments Viewed 71 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:10 am
I never decided at all to be an artist; being an artist seems to have happened to me.
Anne Truitt

0 Comments Viewed 424 times
Metal Roofing Buying Guide by FaisalRoofing on Tue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm
Did you know? With an appropriately introduced metal rooftop, you could without much of a stretch keep the overwhelming aggregation of snow and ice on the rooftop, on account of the uncommonly covered metal surface intended to shed any exorbitant snow, and additionally help keep any potential ice dam related harm to the rooftop deck, shingles, dividers and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Along these lines, on the off chance that you are thinking about another metal rooftop as potential swap alternative for your maturing black-top rooftop, or you essentially need to take in more about this tough and vitality effective material choice, then look at rundown of the main material truths beneath.
Read more at Metal roofing sheets

0 Comments Viewed 173 times
Personalized Jewelry by davidstar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 am
Personalized jewelry at http://www.namethenecklace.com

Would you like to personalize a name necklace according to your choice by customizing a name in a necklace?
Do you wish to express your persona in fashion ?
Set your name into personalized jewelry in gold and silver.

Name necklace - good-looking personalized necklace customize with any names as you wish. They are truthfully one of the outstanding and memorable gifts to present our beloved one on any occasion. Name necklace is particularly ideal as it can be custom-made with any date, messages or with your own name.

Wearing personalized jewelry such as name necklace...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 622 times
Nevertheless, it appears as though you ought to have the ability by flowerszoll on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:16 am
Actually, almost rado replica sale concerning the manufacturer, in the 2017 replica watches for their very first style, is really a small astonishing. The actual manufacturer debuts using the 2017 replica watches that a workout within automotive inspired replica watches sale as well as supplies. We talked in order to Octavio prior to the recognized item release, also it had been fascinating to know him or her explain the actual replica watches uk particularly simply because I not really however actually observed this at that time. Nevertheless, it appears as though you ought to have the ability reach minimum an 2017 replica watches feeling of the rolex submariner replica...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 29 times