A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

616Total Entries
90Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
What's The Name Of That Perfume You Are Wearing ? by surealworld on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 am
Here is a short humorous story I was inspired to write about Ann Nicole Smith.
A couple of weeks ago the media resurrected Ann Nicole Smith from the dead ,through reporting on a story about her daughter starting to do some modd0ling for a line of children's clothes .
Now Ann Nicole Smith had been dead almost five years,and there hasn't been a year that has past with out the media doing some kind of story evolving her past life,or about her family . I believe the media resurrects her every time they run out news to report,which they deem worthy to put on the air waves.
I personally don't understand why the media even wast their time continuing to write stories about her. She didn't really accomplish anything of value to society.
all she was was a modal for Guess and Playboy,she appear briefly in a few movies (having small acting parts). Worse of all was her reality show ,were she was this over weight slob displaying the IQ of a pickle that wined her way through the show....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 363 times
The Art as Cultural Diplomacy Conference: A Forum for Young Lead by Anonymous on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:57 am
“Contemporary International Dialogue: Art-based Developments and Culture Shared between Nations”
London; August 21st - 26th, 2013

Art as Cultural Diplomacy: A Forum for Young Leaders (ACD) is a network of students and young professionals who have an interest in exploring the field of art as a vehicle for cultural diplomacy. Participants join the forum by taking part in an ACD Weeklong Seminar, following which they are encouraged to conduct their own research and organize their own activity in the field.

The program is particularly suited to individuals with an interest in the role of artistic and cultural expression in providing a platform for strengthening intercultural relations at regional, national, and local levels.

As an independently developed and organized program, ACD offers a unique opportunity to come together and foster wider, deeper relations on an academic, cultural and political level. This in turn will develop a wider understanding of intercultural issues, promote per...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 187 times
Passing Through by surealworld on Wed May 14, 2014 9:15 pm
An Artist goes to Long Island New York for an Opening Night Art Show Party.
He first check into his hotel. As he is going through the entrance to the hotel lobby, the Door Man say," Sir you need to get rid of some of that baggage your carrying."
The Artist looks down at his very small suitcase in his hand then look back at the Door Man with a puzzled look on his face and asks," what are you talking about? I 'm only caring this very small suitcase?"
The Door Man replies," Sir it took three days for your caboose to catch up with your engine."

Written by Stephen J.Vattimo
April 29 2014

0 Comments Viewed 333 times
Joined Again by MickyBarilla on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:38 pm
Had forgotten my password, so it was just easier to rejoin. Looking forward to reaching out and sharing info, tips, and of course art. :)

0 Comments Viewed 73 times
Race The Place and Polo The Place by thelearningcurvephotography on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 am
I'm finally getting around to sorting and organizing all my uploads to Flickr (which should probably be finished in a year or 3 :oops: ). Now that some of them are presented in something of an organized fashion, I thought I would take advantage of the sharing abilities on Flickr and get some of them out there to other places (hopefully to make some new pals here on ASC and on Flickr :D ).

Anyways...

Polo The Place and Race The Place.
The first supposedly annual event presented by Redbull of a very intense bike race and polo tournament at Ontario Place here in Toronto Canada.

ImagePolo...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 45838 times