promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

462Total Entries
47Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Vision-Write it down by jnbrownlee on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm
Habakkuk 2:2 Amplified Bible (AMP)

2 And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.

OK, so my purpose here will be to make my vision plain and comment about my journey. To begin, I took some painting classes in college and have been working on drawing a painting on and off ever since. I have come to a time in my life where I believe I need to get focused, if I ever really want to accomplish something lasting. I have had the opportunity in life to do/try many of the things that intrigued me. I've lived and worked on a horse ranch, taught language arts in middle school, taken ballet/jazz/modern dance/tap classes, raised a generous and gifted son, married the man I love, learned to spin and knit wool, raised a flock of chickens, met many people, and made a few good friends. Now, I am trying to get my mind wrapped around the idea of doing one thing well...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 478 times
Artorca by artorca21 on Tue May 13, 2014 3:46 am
Artorca is a market place featuring art of famous artists from all across the globe. Artorca is a british online art gallery for art lovers, They can come and admire and http://www.artorca.com/art

0 Comments Viewed 141 times
Vegan Craz At The Beach by surealworld on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:41 pm
Jaws the man eating shark / movie star was asked by TMZ ," Why out of a group of a hundred people in the water,did he attack and eat The Joy Green Giant?"
Jaw replied ," My doctor told me that I had a bad heart and I need to stop eating meat and go on a Vegan diet !"

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
June 21, 2014.

0 Comments Viewed 432 times
selenit saturn season 2 power 2 new power of sailor moon 2013 20 by SelenitSaturn on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:59 pm
selenit saturn season 2 power 2 new power of sailor moon 2013 2014 2015 2016

0 Comments Viewed 366 times
John A. Barandon by johnwalkeasy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 pm
I not sure what this means. Guess I need to find out.

1 Comment Viewed 7399 times