A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

495Total Entries
67Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Juba Adventures by jandreart on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 am
It’s as if everyone has returned from a long holiday and the children are back at school, with traffic in Juba Town chaotic. Not the madness of Nairobi or Kabul, but for this part of the world it’s crazy. Up past the hospital, they now have Traffic Control wardens, complete with fluorescent vests, to move the taxi’s along who do their best to create road blocks wherever possible. Into this mix, the Chinese seem to have dumped a zillion motorcycles with new pilots weaving across the road as they try and balance on two wheels for the first time, grabbing at the throttle in panic, only to find this makes them go faster! All this the result of fuel being available. I don’t imagine my unmarked vehicle will stay this way for very long!

All the bits for the apartment arrived safely after their marathon travel. The cupboard looks spiffy with its couple of Villeroy & Bosch mugs, two tumblers and new ultra slick pan. The aroma from the fresh Nespresso coffee, heady.

Woke a bit after three a...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 160 times
hello by nightmarefang on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm
A great hello everyone,thought i would greet everyone via blog if you have seen my forum post, if you want to know more about me feel free to check out my website http://nagylouis.wixsite.com/full-moon-stories, i even have a blog there ,though not much happens to me

0 Comments Viewed 242 times
Flowers is Gift of Nature by Florist on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 am
Flower is the biggest gift of nature for the people. It spreads a wonderful aroma in atmosphere. We cannot accept our life without flowers. It is very useful not only for human but also for Birds and small insects. In nature Birds and insets life depends on colorful flowers very much. Bee sucks the juice and converted this into honey which is very useful in our daily life. Honey industries is very large, these industries provides employ to us. Many researches have proven that honey is very beneficial for health. Many medical companies using this honey in medicine.

Many countries organize flowers exhibitions to educated the people that how Decorative Flowers are important in our life. Many skin care and Beauty made by flowers. Now the day’s flowers industries have become very large. Farmer also grows different s...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 127 times
How to Buy a Replica Watch Without Getting Scammed by alvira1000 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 am
Buying a replica rolex replica online usually implies a lot of risks. You accident accepting yourself scammed because you artlessly do not apperceive what are the trusted affected watches food and a lot of important: HOW to admit a acceptable superior replica. Acquire it or not, scams can be avoided... as continued as you are informed.

Research the market, to acquisition out what are the a lot of trusted sources. How do you do this? You just apprehend the newest comments acquaint by barter on forums, blogs and added agnate websites. Addition affair you should acquire about replica companies is that accustomed endless websites arise just as at the aforementioned time a agnate amount gets shut down. So today's best replica abundance may actual able-bodied be tomorrow's better scam. This is why you charge to conduct your own researches.

Look into chump care. After you acquire called a brace replica websites...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 58 times
Policies I Would Try To Make In To law by surealworld on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm
First thing I would do in my campaign to run for the office of the Presidency,is to avoid spending my time and money in smearing my opponents political or privet views or actions. I want to spend my time promoting clearly to the American People My polices I would try to make into law to help America become a better Nation for it's citizen.
To Pay down the nations dept I would call all employees of all the branch of the American government to take a pay cut. No Government employee's salary for holding public office should be over 60,000 a year.
This salary cap should remain until this country has paid back 75%percent of it's national dept.
I would pass a law that would limit how many continuous year a person can
hold a seat in government. I would think that a person can run or hold a political office for four years,than have to lead a privet life for four year before they can run for political again. This way they don't become out of touch with how politics effect the...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 331 times