promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

452Total Entries
40Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
"TAKLUB": Lessons in Grief by Syncreation on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 am
TAKLUB: Lessons in Grief

I cry now Survivor Tears. But this is the less painful part since the Ordeal. The Ordeal was clutching my Daughter as the Cyclone surged in breaking our windows and doors and making us cower in Fear and Anxiety...and make us lose our minds as we watched our worldly possessions being churned inside the room as if we were in a giant washing machine. The Ordeal was praying 4 Rosary rounds in Fear..The Ordeal was just like waiting for Executioner Yolanda to snap the life out of us...The ordeal was not hearing anything but the whine and moan of the wind like, as if, they were monsters from "Pacific Rim" and we were just like ants scurrying for cover in a drier portion of the house. The first Lesson was Fear. I could not hear myself scream..I could not hear myself Cry...

My whole Life flashed in my mind as I prayed to the Lord..."Not now, God, not now!" I still have many things to do! I want to put up two Festivals, make paintings on Heritage, Beautify...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 174 times
sulitude in mughal architecture by shumailaislam on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 am
In this album i uploaded all captured pictures of architecture of grandeur of mughal era , i found solitude in its elements.

0 Comments Viewed 404 times
Love For Sale by Allenzart on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 am
ART COMPANY NEWS
R3.4 million buys you Love
ISSUED BY: STRAUSS & CO | 18 MAR 2014 13:31
SUBMIT A COMMENTBIZLIKE
A rare and undocumented painting by the celebrated South African artist, Stanley Pinker, set a new world record for the artist when it sold for R3.4 million at Strauss & Co's auction, having been hotly contested between ten telephone bidders and buyers in the packed auction room. The painting Love gripped the imagination of buyers at the auction that proved the South African art market continues to show great strength for works of quality and that are fresh to the market.

click to enlarge
Other highlights were Irma Stern's Dakar Woman which sold for R6.6 million, Alexis Preller's Red Angel which sold for R2.8 million and A Harvest Scene by Maggie Laubser that sold for just under R2.3 million.

The sale of paintings and furniture from the RB Stuttaford Will Trust and the Estate Late Mrs DE Stuttaford-Burton realised over R3.1 million and was characterised by competitive...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 331 times
Hi there by Anonymous on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:39 am

0 Comments Viewed 95 times
Faith Is A Growing Experience by surealworld on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:58 am
Faith is a growing experience
Can't you feel the pain ?

Faith grows when God causes our self reliance to collapse
under the weight of a stormy trial

Faith grows when all we can do to survive
Is to place our self into the arms of God to carry us through

Faith is a growing experience