A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

448Total Entries
30Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
breitling replica by alvira1000 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:14 am
It isn't hasty that Rolex is agog on security. At their branch for example, I was accustomed a bar to backpack about that advised in at just over $1,000,000 account of Everose gold. There is a lot added of that, as able-bodied as admired completed watches that charge safekeeping. rolex replica
employs a alternation of acutely accurate aegis checks and they had a James Bond-style safe that is amid a few floors underground.

I noticed that rank and book watch accumulation advisers accept an absorbing arrangement on their desks that appropriate their ID cast be docked at all times afterwards getting articular with a fingerprint scan. Aggregate is scanned and cataloged. In fact, anniversary Rolex watch movement has a altered consecutive bulk that is photographed and akin with a case that aswell has a altered altered consecutive number. In the approaching if the watch is serviced, a watchmaker can...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 89 times
intro by R00dle0 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm
while competition brings out the beast in us waiting to be seen andfelt,
I strongly believe that there is no better way of expressing yourself than in art

0 Comments Viewed 156 times
Sandpipers juried into Coutts Museum Paint the Parks by RichardDevine on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:22 pm
I just received notice that my painting "Sandpipers: Canaveral National Seashore" was juried into the 8th Annual Paint the Parks competition sponsored by Coutts Museum in El Dorado, Kansas. Paint the Parks is an international competition that promotes our National Parks and its wildlife. Wildlife and natural areas showcasing the beauty of this world are fast disappearing, are very dear to me and I feel honored to be able to help keep them in the public's eyes through my paintings. I've been fortunate to be included twice in the past three years in this very worthwhile endeavor.

0 Comments Viewed 1966 times
hh by artemis68 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm
hrth

0 Comments Viewed 1010 times
ART QUOTE OF THE DAY by the bach art gallery on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm
The artist uses the talent he has, wishing he had more talent. The talent uses the artist it has, wishing it had more artist.
~Robert Brault

0 Comments Viewed 391 times