promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

478Total Entries
57Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Popular Blog Entries
Dissertation writing service by Anonymous on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 am
Dissertation-Methodology
Dissertation methodology is an important tool. It is the grouping of tools and strategy. Once you have your start your dissertation methodology, you have to concern with research overview, research design and data analysis.
Research overview- In research overview you have to take care about the basic steps like about to author or references.
Research design- In research design you have to concern with data collection. Means you have to take care about the material of your dissertation because in research design we mentioned short description about the dissertation.
Data analysis- Analysis means study of the project. Yes, in the part of data analysis we have to concentrate in the context of your research. Also you have to take care about that your result is conclusive or not? In data analysis you have to work with two important aspects. The first is qualitative data or the second is quantitative. You can say primary or secondary resources.
But to properly...

[ Continued ]

15 Comments Viewed 1120 times
Backyard Flowers In Black And White 18 by thelearningcurvephotography on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 am
A series of black and white photographs of flowers grown in our backyard and in the gardens of our neighbourhood here in Toronto Canada.

Canon EOS 60D body
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8 DC Macro OS Lens

Backyard Flowers In Black And White 18 by thelearningcurvedotca, on Flickr

9 Comments Viewed 49108 times
Interesting blog. by LinaBennett on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:06 am
I would be very thankful if you continue with qualityhttp://awriter.org/123helpme-com-review/ what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!

9 Comments Viewed 638 times
Coming soon..... by glennkeelanart on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am
WORK IN PROGRESS
Today i will share with you a sneak preview video of what i am working on right now. Enjoy and watch out for more updates to come. I will be making a full length video on the making of this latest piece soon.

Hugs, Glenn x :)

[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/56937115 w=500&h=281]

P.S : Abstract colored pencil work under construction ;-)

www.glennjamesjohn.wix.com/glennkeelanart

2 Comments Viewed 347 times